Habs vs. Devils | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

Plex and Higgy have come down with a touch of "Ryderitis"..................... :rolleyes:

I don't know about Plex, he has been alright, but still not where he should be.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Habs are fine. They're defensive game has stepped up in the last three weeks, despite their loosing streak. They were close games. A Kost is playing amazing right now. IMO, the lines should be

A.Kostitsyn - Koivu - D'Agostini

S.Kostitsyn - Lang - Kovalev

Tanguay - Plekanec - Higgins

Saturday night's loss is the PP's fault. Our PPhas failed us numerous times this year(5 for 60 in our last 15 games played, for 8.3% efficiency). Had Our PP been decent(18-19% efficiency) we would have scored at least 5 or 6 extra goals....and would have gotten us at least 3 extra wins. Had we scored ONE lousy goal on the PP saturday nihgt, we would have walked away with the 2 points, and the Devils with none!

OH by the way, thank the Hockey GOds that Carey Price is playing like a SupaStar...the Kid has been our best player over the past month. He's allowed 2 or fewer goals in the last 9 out of 10 games! Very impressive!

Edited by Habsfan

I don't know, i didn't think they played that bad. They played hard, definitely outplayed in the 3rd. I think they were lucky to get a point.

Teams like the Devils is what the Habs have problems, hard working, good forecheck, good size and speed. The habs better get use to beating teams like that, that style is what is played in the playoffs. They are bigger and tougher, but still not enough to make a run in the playoffs.

I can't beleive people are taking shots at Price? What else does the guy have to do, if it wasn't for him they would be a sub par 500 team. If his team could clear the puck themselves maybe he wouldn't have to try and clear it everytime. Goaltending is no issue on this team.

Don't complain about the officiating, the Devils had 2 soft calls against them in the 3rd, habs had 1 shot on goal. Kovalev made a boneheaded play. Bench that guy for a while please? It worked great for Penner. I think i have as many goals as he has the last month, with much less playing time.