KoZed

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT IS HOW YOU ######ING DO IT!

LARAQUE TAKE NOTICE.

I love Gregory Stewart, he doesn't take any shit, he sticks up for his teammates no matter what.

Ott didn't deserve a penalty...

Problem is we gotta kill another 4. If Laraque had did this every game we would be permanently in the box. I support what Stweart did, but you can only do this in situations that really need it. Ott had to be put in his place.

Kovy takes a penalty...

5 - 3 again...

EDIT: ANOTHER PENALTY??

Edited by ForumGhost

what a punk Ott is.... I love that Stewart wasn't willing NOT to fight. Nice change from Laraque gentlemanly fighter's brotherhood garbage.

umm, ya but Stewart is lucky he didnt get a 5min instigator penalty.

Do the BGL haters have any idea what comes with insigator penalties? Suspensions, and BGL has got them before. Now do you know what happens on the next insigator penalty? Longer suspensions. Figure it out please. :rolleyes:

umm, ya but Stewart is lucky he didnt get a 5min instigator penalty.

Do the BGL haters have any idea what comes with insigator penalties? Suspensions, and BGL has got them before. Now do you know what happens on the next insigator penalty? Longer suspensions. Figure it out please. :rolleyes:

Who cares? He hardly plays anyway. Pound a guy, help the team, take the suspension.