Lucic Suspension

JLP

Would be nice if we knew if Lucic was actually ejected or not. If he got ejected, I'm pretty sure it's an automatic minimum 1 game suspension. TSN ,Yahoo, and ESPN both have him for 2 minutes on the cross-check, which we know was really 5 minutes, and then a 10 minute match penalty, which is contradictory. NHL.com box score has a match penalty listed, but in the spot that his attempt to injure penalty should be. The only thing we know for sure is he got 5 minutes for attempt to injure.

EDIT: NHL.com article indicates he definitely got a match penalty, so we know a suspension is coming. Unless, of course, Campbell decides Lucic shouldn't have been kicked out.

I wish the habs had some players who played like him. If he is suspeneded big deal, his replacement will come in and dominate the habs as well.

I can only hope Laraque will do some damage the other way. Everyone else is too much of a chicken sh## to do anything or protect anyone.

We have to use games 3 and 4 to shift the momentum heading into game 5

There is always something in Bruins-Habs playoff history that changes the series in our favor:

- too many men on the ice

- the McLaren hit on Zednik

- The Komisarek hit on Thornton

I think it should have been more. It was a cross check to the face away from the play. That's clear intent to injure. And Pleks got more for his 'offense'? What's going on in this league?

You shouldn't seriously be expecting more then a 1 game suspension in the playoffs, come on now.