The Milan Lucic Appreciation Thread

TheBigRedC

Ah come on LOL

That's a very sad turning of events. Komisarek was developping into a general on the blueline and or next Captain. I don't know what happened at that particular moment (The fight), but he was never the same after.

Maybe there was too much expectation on him? Maybe the all star weekend a bad timing for him

Komisarek was my favorite Habs since the '01 draft. If he left, I can't believe it was because of money. 500k? There is most probably something he doesn't like with the team. something wrong with this organisation.

Ah come on LOL

That's a very sad turning of events. Komisarek was developping into a general on the blueline and or next Captain. I don't know what happened at that particular moment (The fight), but he was never the same after.

Maybe there was too much expectation on him? Maybe the all star weekend a bad timing for him

Komisarek was my favorite Habs since the '01 draft. If he left, I can't believe it was because of money. 500k? There is most probably something he doesn't like with the team. something wrong with this organisation.

and he showed us the finger. it's rumoured that he was asking MORE to play in MTL (5.5M)

I don't know why so many people are upset

He wasn't a keeper anyway

For me mostly it's that we lost a good asset for nada. A top ten pick who is just coming into his prime should have been locked into a contract last year, something round $4mil then we could have dealt him, even for picks. So I'm upset at BG's stubborn refusal to negotiate and re-sign early, it's bad business.

My impression of Komi is a meathead, a bit of an arse even, so yeah sayonara, but still . . .

Komisarek leaving makes no sense. He clearly wanted out and an explanation would be nice.

That actually reminds me of something I heard while listen to FAN 960. One of the Flames guys was talking and he said when the Habs were in Calgary last season and he interviewed Komisarek, he came away with the impression that Komi clearly hated playing in Montreal and wanted out ASAP. Seems like today just proved his point.

That actually reminds me of something I heard while listen to FAN 960. One of the Flames guys was talking and he said when the Habs were in Calgary last season and he interviewed Komisarek, he came away with the impression that Komi clearly hated playing in Montreal and wanted out ASAP. Seems like today just proved his point.

Well he got his wish. Hopefully all Komi's issues were dealt with in all the habs's changes.

Still wish we would have gotten something in return for him...and to the Leafs...the ultimate insult.

I just want Laraque to pound them both. I'm hoping that all the attention that Lucic has got (including all of Pierre McGuire's Lucic-related orgasms) go to his head and make him think that not one can beat him in a fight. Then, Laraque will murder him.

I just want Laraque to pound them both. I'm hoping that all the attention that Lucic has got (including all of Pierre McGuire's Lucic-related orgasms) go to his head and make him think that not one can beat him in a fight. Then, Laraque will murder him.

You mean Laraque will make Lucic a vegetable and then eat him?