NHL season thread

JoeLassister

The Oilers and the Blue Jackets suck at the time. And I think I heard that Atlanta did not win a single game in regulation during the month of December, but I'm not sure I heard that right.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Oilers and the Blue Jackets suck at the time. And I think I heard that Atlanta did not win a single game in regulation during the month of December, but I'm not sure I heard that right.

That's correct about ATL. 4 ot wins and 2 shootout wins

After already handing two coaches their final loss this season, the Canuck coach killing machine is going for the hat trick tonight as they're rocking the Jackets. Please, Columbus, come to your sense and stop defending Hitchcock. He's lost the team.

HAHAHA

Sean Avery... 1g-3a against Dallas !!!!

+ Mike Ribeiro was not faking this time. Out for 4 to 6 weeks after being hit by Higgins stick in the throat.

HAHAHA

Sean Avery... 1g-3a against Dallas !!!!

+ Mike Ribeiro was not faking this time. Out for 4 to 6 weeks after being hit by Higgins stick in the throat.

How sad that I thought the exact same thing.

Shit. Just remembered that I'm actually going to the Bell Centre for the Dallas game next thursday. Sucks to see Ribeiro out of the lineup...

Wow Wild !

Wow Latendresse (2 goals) :blink:

At home, entering the 3rd period, Minny is down 5-1 to Chicago

They come back to tie the game, Latendresse with a great shot to tie the game.

Wild wins in shootout

Wow Wild !

Wow Latendresse (2 goals) :blink:

At home, entering the 3rd period, Minny is down 5-1 to Chicago

They come back to tie the game, Latendresse with a great shot to tie the game.

Wild wins in shootout

..despite you mentioning that, I'm still very content with Pouliot and do not miss Gui whatsoever and his brick in skates skating style.

..despite you mentioning that, I'm still very content with Pouliot and do not miss Gui whatsoever and his brick in skates skating style.

I'm not saying we should have kept Lats

The trade is a win-win for everyone

I'm not saying we should have kept Lats

The trade is a win-win for everyone

:clap:

They both needed a change of scenery. Kudos to Lats for finding his game in Minny. Hope he has a productive career. I always liked him, but I guess he was one of those who was just not going to blossom here for whatever reason.

Tonight was the first time I ever got to see the Avs in a shootout live.

:clap:

Avs have won 6 straight against the Flames, 4-0 this season, 2-0 at games I've gone to. All by scores of 3-2 (this season anyway)

And I just noticed I'm in the highlights on NHL.com. Sweet.

Edited by jetsniper

Major props to Burrows for slamming Auger on his bullshit calls. Refs need to be held accountable for stuff like this and if the NHL doesn't address it, especially now that it will be in the public eye, I will be very disappointed.

I agree.

And now we can all sit back and watch as Bettman and Campbell do their best Chinese Sensorship Board impression and slap Burrows with a $10 000 fine. :rolleyes:

1:45, beside the guy waving the flag? :)

Where are you watching? I saw no guy with a flag there. I know it's not really me because I'm around like the 3 minute mark or something but I'd atleast like to get the joke here. :(

Major props to Burrows for slamming Auger on his bullshit calls. Refs need to be held accountable for stuff like this and if the NHL doesn't address it, especially now that it will be in the public eye, I will be very disappointed.

i agree..i always thought the south team got breaks ...but this auger guy for some reason always stood out in the habs games for me...

i just watch otr and Former NHL head of officiating, Brian Lewis was so dumb....saying something like this could never happen...just saying that it is impossible..show this guy is clueless..when it comes to being human and emotions, anything is possible..i feel a big cover up coming...

i have played sports and i think most people have and we know there is emotions..with coachs, players and refs..by lewis saying it would never happen he must think the fans are dumb or he is the most honest man alive lmfao..

almost every league as had somthing come out about ref...why would the nhl be different..ref in the nhl are not human..give me a break..