[Game Thread] Atlanta Thrashers @ MONTREAL CANADIENS

KoZed

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They really need to get the next goal.. this team has not had a decent lead all season.. I bet they go up by two and suddenly those chances start going in... they screw up and even this game up.. then they will be panicking again...

I don't know what to do about Lats and Laps.. they must be better in our end. They don't have to score, but they should be on the ice for the majority of Atlanta's chances!

Halak played great too.. hope he keeps it up.

Like I said in a different thread Halak usually needs several NHL games to start looking good. Halak is definitely looking good so far.

IMO Gui has always made a lot of untimely and pointless hits just for the sake of making a hit.

Not sure whats up with Laps. I'm more worried aboot Laps. Did he get pissed off over last year so he didnt train at all this summer or what?

I will say one thing about our little first line.. they are playing their guts out.. good plays.. starting to click better on passes, just need to start scoring more often...

I think Gainey was spot on about Gomez and Gionta bringing hard work and leadership to this team... if the rest of the team was putting out that effort we would be 5-2