[Game Thread] MONTREAL CANADIENS @ Pittsburgh Penguins

KoZed

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Figure this would happen.. Crosby has been so so this season, but he always steps it up for the Habs... grrr...

In any case, this was the game i was sure they were going to lose this week... as long as we beat Chicago and the Leafs I am happy... we better beat the friggin leafs....

I wasn't blaming Halak. I just figure now is a good a time as any to get Carey some work.

I am worried for Price... which ever goalie played tonight was getting lit up.. lol

Now the tough question.. who do you play this weekend.. I would think Price plays the next game, but he is pretty good against Toronto.. do we save him for that and let Halak go in Chicago? Do we let Price play back to back if he wins in chicago...

Some tough calls for JM...

Figure this would happen.. Crosby has been so so this season, but he always steps it up for the Habs... grrr...

In any case, this was the game i was sure they were going to lose this week... as long as we beat Chicago and the Leafs I am happy... we better beat the friggin leafs....

I am worried for Price... which ever goalie played tonight was getting lit up.. lol

Meh it's kinda like a game of shinny now, I think he would be pretty loose in this situation. Martin's just gotta make sure the rest of these guys show some pride and show up for the third.

I don't remember Lats being this bad any other year, it seemed like he was ready to break out after how he played in the second half last year. He has been absolutely horrible so far, he may rival BGL for the worst hands on the team.

JM left Price in till the end in Vancouver. Why wouldn't he leave Halak in? The last thing we need is Price getting lit up cause the team quit and the game is out of reach. Leave Jaro in.

Yup. Price is in. I think waiting until the start of the third is a message to Halak that it is not against him.. its just to get Price some game action in a lost cause.

Let's see how Price responds...

Good point. I probably would have come back with Halak, but maybe this is why my mialbox has so few cheques from NHL teams in it.

It probably is a good idea to warm him up in what ammounts to a low pressure situation.

Does anybody know, can anybody know if Price is the real deal? I sure don't know. I'm sure about that!

It's almost like our D is trying to shoot it directly at the pen's from the point, how many shot's have been blocked by a Pittsburgh player other than Fleury without them even trying to get in the way.

Little mustard on that glove :P