Habs vs leaf

JLP

you're absolutely right. It happened against Columbus as well. STAY in the net!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You won't say the same when our dmen will get injured when crushed playing the puck behind the net...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You won't say the same when our dmen will get injured when crushed playing the puck behind the net...

Not one play tonight that was that situation.. most of them have been price 15 feet out and playing it up the boards to the poin where the leaf D was ...

He had a game or two where he made some nice clears / passes and since then he has played the puck too much and not well... he needs to settle down, imo

I am not blaming this on Price, its just something I have observed over the last few games and tonight is not the night to mess around given how bad the team is in front of him.. we need to keep it simple

Jacques Martin, any ideas? There still is a chance. No? This is such a drag. It's one thing to be dominated but when you see lack of effort or lousy timing in relegating speed versus energy you're beating yourself.

Elevated heart rate for Gustavsson. Precautionary decision by Leafs to send him to hospital

They're saying the Gustavsson is at the hospital for his elevated heartrate... just for precautionary reasons and for observation. Good to hear.

I know we are missing Markov and Gionta, but I see no reason to believe this is a playoff team. We can gut out some wins with the B squad and hot goaltending, but overall we are just what the record says.. a .500 team.

Its going to be a long year.

How many of you have an elevated heart rate watching those 2 periods........I know I do. And I got a vein in my forehead that's about to pop! :angry:
Yep, 2 periods like that make me want to put my head in a wood chipper. :lol:Damned pain in the nuisance! :angry:

I'm wondering if it's worth missing my Wolves game(OHL) play friday night to stay home to watch the Habs/Bruins..........Wolves have been playing terrible this year; guess I'll have to flip a coin to see which game I'm stuck watching.....

I'm wondering if it's worth missing my Wolves game(OHL) play friday night to stay home to watch the Habs/Bruins..........Wolves have been playing terrible this year; guess I'll have to flip a coin to see which game I'm stuck watching.....

I say go and support junior hockey, we've got NO chance against boston if this continues.

Gotta disagree

He hit his arm.. it wasn't a hit from behind.. as for interference, the puck was right beside him... if he nailed him in the back it would be a hit from behind, but he barely hit him.. he just clipped his elbow..by that measure, we should have a lot more PP chances when people knock our guys down...