Habs vs leaf

JLP

Wow... who played last night? I expect a better effort in the 2nd.

Montreal always tries to out-Toronto Toronto and get away from their gameplan. Maybe it's the extra energy from the rivalry, but they've got to smarten up and remember how to play hockey. None of this skating in a circle bullshit.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The 2nd goal was one he should have had. They'll have a chance to settle down and work on the positives. Price has to save them now. Just like in the Columbus game when he got upset with the team allowing so many 2 on 1's. The players responded. Now it's Price's turn and he knows it. He might steal this one now.

I hope they settle down. I hope these prolonged pregame ceremonies are a part of their struggles like Pierre McGuire suggested. I like all my new jerseys and all and 100 years but Friday can't come soon enough.

I hope.

NOW GET A FREAKIN' GOAL! KILL 'EM! STICK 'EM. F(_)GK 'EM! POP 'EM! LET'S GO NOW!

It's just amazing. It's always a struggle with the leafs. They always seem to play us hard. I hate to say it, but they just seem to care more. And now we've gotta try to come back and salvage something.

It's just amazing. It's always a struggle with the leafs. They always seem to play us hard. I hate to say it, but they just seem to care more. And now we've gotta try to come back and salvage something.

I can't remember who said it, but it's true. Montreal/Toronto aren't meant to be enjoyed... simply endured.

So.. why is our D constantly leaving a guy open for the long bomb.. while our guys are laboring up the ice... brutal..

shame Price didn't get that one... The habs simple are not working, they seem to think they should win because the leafs suck... the problem is the Habs are not much better

Is this veteran hockeyplayers on the ice or a peevee team practicing for the under 12 WC? They sure play like crap tonight.

Im not gonna waste more of this nights sleep watching this fiasko. Hope we get blown out 8-0 just so the players begin to think and learn.

Edited by Dalhabs

Look how the rest of the week shapes up. Guaranteed loss against Ryan Miller and the Sabres. And friday more 100 year stuff and a loss to Boston, since we always start slow after ceremonies.

Edited by Habsy

that entire sequence was due to Price playing it again and turning it over... he must be learning too much from his D.... :(

you're absolutely right. It happened against Columbus as well. STAY in the net!!!!!!!!!!!!!!