Habs @ Rangers | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And his 10 goals?? Poor Halak, no chance on that last one.

I think his defensive srewups probably have led to way more then 10 goals. We needed him before markov came back, he has really been brutal with the exception of 3 games when pared with Markov.

Edited by hab29RETIRED

Never been a big fan of Gorges, but he just won some stars in my book fighting Avery there.

At least the Habs are somewhat "answering" to the Rags completely steamrolling over them in the 2nd. Now I wish they'd just attack Lundqvist's net like he owes them money.

I think his defensive srewups probably have led to way more then 10 goals. We needed him before markov came back, he has really been brutal with the exception of 3 games when pared with Markov.

Not even close, he's essential to our league leading powerplay. Ya, he got beat on that play.

Not even close, he's essential to our league leading powerplay. Ya, he got beat on that play.

and he got beat last night and the last few games he hasn't been hitting the net on the PP either.

What penalty is that? "Hitting from the side"?

well it's better then holding the stick with your teeth :blink:

and he got beat last night and the last few games he hasn't been hitting the net on the PP either.

so that makes him useless? He's widely considered as a good emergency signing. The negativity around here is staggering.

Bullshit. Every single one of our D's except perhaps Markov has had terrible defensive screwups all season long, but MAB's the only one of them who can actually make up for it offensively. 

Every game thread is the same bullshit. Bitch about the goalies and Bergeron. Every. Single. Game.

God forbids you guys actually find something relevant and original to say about the actual way the team plays as a whole. 

No wonder these game threads are dead.