Habs vs Tampa Bay GDT

JoeLassister

Alex-20091209082823.jpg VS logo_296.jpg

I started the GDT against Dallas, then NYR, today trying to complete the hat trick !

Drama !!!!! Carey Price in the nets !!!!

Niitiiimakiiii for the Bolts !

Game starts at 19h00. RDS, TSN, CKAC and CJAD to present it. Maybe a channel in Florida as well, who knows ?

Crack a beer and cheers !

Edited by JoeLassister

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I started the GDT against Dallas, then NYR, today trying to complete the hat trick !

I know who to blame if the Habs lose this one... it's on you man! :P

Hope to see some jump and urgency out of the boys tonight.

GO HABS GO!!!!!

I can't understand players making terrible puck decisions. How can you go from one year being great puck possession to just coughing the puck up...all....the...time?!?!

BTW: Damn Price....no goals this season what a disappointment :P

Edited by bar

OMG, is there a bigger tool in broadcasting than TSN's Darren Dreger?? He said "evidently Halak is a better goalie, trade Price". I mean, some of the charter members of the Jaro Halak fan club (Brobin and Jackp) don't even say that. Does that dude get paid for his contributions?

Edited by Habsy

This team sucks! They can't even bother to show up for two of the most crucial games of the season (4 point games). How can we expect them to make the playoffs!?

Poor Carey, I don't know if the guys are doing it on purpose to give the kid a lesson, or if they simply don't care, but they clearly aren't playing for Carey tonight!

I've heard on a couple of occasions some reporters say that during the practice skate before a game, Carey wouldn't stay till the end. (even though he wasn't starting the game) This is something that any goalie in the league knows is a big "no-no"!! Maybe this is how the guys are trying to teach him a lesson? I don'T know? But you sure can tell that Carey is pissed off (you can see it in his body language!)

Edited by Habsfan

Haha the habs seem to miss the net a lot.

I've heard on a couple of occasions some reporters say that during the practice skate before a game, Carey wouldn't stay till the end (even though he wasn't stating the game) something any goalie in the league knows is a big "no-no"!! Maybe this is how the guys are trying to teach him a lesson? I don'T know. But you sure can tell that Carey is pissed off (you can see it in his body language!)

Yeah we'll show em whos boss we'll lose when we're this close to the playoffs!

Haha attaboy Obryne!

Edited by bar

The only bright spot on this lousy team is O'Byrne. He's 2 for 2 when he drops the gloves!

Edited by Habsfan

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzz... wake me up when the Habs feel like making the playoffs and work for it.

Don't lose heart. Five quick ones and we'll be in shape for the third. :rolleyes: