Tampa Bay @ Montreal GDT: March 9th, 2010

bar

Here is a Gomez basher, his contract is horrible and something we should never have traded for. BUT he play good at the moment. Not 7.3M/year good but good enough to make me whine more about Hamrlik's contract and Spacek's contract.

And you cant say that Gomez contract is good can you?

gomez contract sucks and so does a alot more guys in the nhl...get use to it..one gm over pays and then every gm as to over pay..pretty much every team got over paid players..why do you guys think the habs would be any different???

I like gomez..his a hard worker and as a winning attitude..i think he makes the team better and to me that more important then the money..i enjoy watch this team so much this year over last year..they on most nights have a never died attitude..last year was sad to watch..so i take gomez over some of the loses of last season..

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. i agree keep 26.

Dalhabs, i have said his contract is way too high, but he brings alot to the table besides points. His contract is what it is, get over it. Many people are overpaid on the habs.

He also brought Cammi, Gionta, Moen Mara (injured all Year)

Gionta has more goals then the immortal Kovalev and has missed 6 weeks. Would you rather have that team?

Im not going to start the same old disscussion again in this thread. Happy the team is doing well atm but spare me comments like "where are the Gomez bashers now?" because at least I will allways be here and I stand for it.