Defence:
Markov - O'Byrne
Hamrlik - Spacek
Gill - Gorges

Lines from IceChips on TSN.ca

5-2 in GDT...I'm on fire!!

I'm worried because of two reasons:

a) Habs always play terrible against TB, Florida teams
b) Way too many french players getting jacked up to play in Montreal.

This is a huge 4 pt game..a win goes a long way towards a playoff birth. With the unknown length of injury to Savard in Boston, the habs have to put up pts in the standings, or start practicing with their 60 degree wedges. Edited by dlbalr
Added D combos

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TB has gotten 5 out of 6 points against the Habs this year, the boys had better play their hearts out.

GO HABS GO!!!!

Tampa Bay lines:

St. Louis-Stamkos-Downie

Tanguay-Lecavalier-Purcell

Veilleux-Thompson-Parrish

Fedoruk-Szczechura-Bochenski

Hedman-Lundin

Ohlund-Foster

Meszaros-Walker

Niittymaki

Smith

Note that Malone will not play tonight, upper body injury so the Habs catch a bit of a break there.

Note that Malone will not play tonight, upper body injury so the Habs catch a bit of a break there.
AWESOME: On November 21st he had 1 Gino and 1 Apple against us and every game he seems to always be in our kitchen. He's not a habs killer but he's close enough.

BIG GAME and it promises to be a BIG TOP TIME!

GO HABS GO!

They should be energized by their last victory and come from behind, its the kinda story that teams of destiny write in the story line around one month out of the playoffs. The coaching staff know this and so do the vets on this team... they will come out hard tonight..

GO HABS GO!

5-3 habs! Its going to be WING night at the Cage!

GO HABS GO!

If Gomez continue to play like this Im going to stop whining about his contract.

We in the drivers seat now with the worst lead in hockey! Keep DRIVING HABS!

In sweden we allways say that 3-0 is the worst lead so lets get another one first.

If Gomez continue to play like this Im going to stop whining about his contract.

In sweden we allways say that 3-0 is the worst lead so lets get another one first.

Tough call but both are correct in their own way. Don Cherry says 2 and I agree with him but on the other hand the 3-0 could really lead to more complacency by the players to protect the lead. A roof caves in on a 2-0 lead it hurts but 3-0 is far more demoralizing.

Pleks probably just got winded. Me hopes

Looks like Pleks is fine.

Great first period, but I feel like the Habs should have been able to bury a few more. Hopefully they don't ease up.

GO HABS GO!!!

what a brain fart by gill.. nice save and he passes the puck right to the open guy on the far side. All he had to do was tuck that back to Halak to cover, or put it behind the net. Brutal

and the boys get it back.. good stuff.