Tampa Bay @ Montreal GDT: March 9th, 2010

bar

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good. He had his number. I dont like the penalty, but I like the message.

Yeh, it's too bad it ended up in a PP goal against, but you can blame Gill for that.

Checkin in from Ecuador, habs doin good since the break, viva los habitantes!

Great game by everyone tonight! What I really like is that the boys are all pushing in the same direction!

I also like the fact that everytime T.B. got a goal, we got one not too long after! Even though we are leading by 3 goals, we aren't sitting on the lead!! Keep it up boys!

Edited by Habsfan

Too bad he isn'T a couple of years younger!
And how do we keep them all? Bergeron too? Darche was excellent and he chased Fleury this year - not single handedly but his point blast was a handcuff goal that had odeur on it for Fleury. Now he does this? Not too shabby :)

Don't know if it's because it was Canadien Express but Pyatt was just invisible outhere.

Huge game by Moore again and Darche. I kike Moore more and more :P .

Moore, Moen and Darche show how professionnal hockey players matures up, understand their role keep it simple

is key to a team who want success.

Having 1-2 players like Lapierre, Maxwell, MaxPac 40 games this year running around doing a little bit of everything to try to please the coach,

the fans, themselves doesn't help the team.

It's all about the young players learning their role, their limits to help the team.

Lapierre ? well, even if Maxwell stinks nobody misses him. A wanna be pest style doesn't help him, if you'r a pest stand by and eat the punches.

He should come back with a hard working attitude, keep his head on the play and not everywhere else. He has enough speed and abilities to be

successful in the NHL but he has to focus on his game.

Well i would say that was a really good first 30 minutes of hockey, they got a little shakey the 2nd half of the game, could be they were tired from the road trip.

Gomez line has been carrying this team for a while now, where did all those Gomez bashers go. Those 3 are all over the place. Cammi coming back will add some balance.

Defense minus soem awfull turnovers were pretty solid most of the night, Halak bailed them out a few times late.

Anyone miss Lapierre? I can't even remember how many games he has been out.

The next task is not to over look the Oilers who have been playing much better lately.

Well i would say that was a really good first 30 minutes of hockey, they got a little shakey the 2nd half of the game, could be they were tired from the road trip.

Gomez line has been carrying this team for a while now, where did all those Gomez bashers go. Those 3 are all over the place. Cammi coming back will add some balance.

Defense minus soem awfull turnovers were pretty solid most of the night, Halak bailed them out a few times late.

The next task is not to over look the Oilers who have been playing much better lately.

Laps is out? :unsure:

Here is a Gomez basher, his contract is horrible and something we should never have traded for. BUT he play good at the moment. Not 7.3M/year good but good enough to make me whine more about Hamrlik's contract and Spacek's contract.

And you cant say that Gomez contract is good can you?