GDT: Montreal vs Philadelphia, Nov. 22

dlbalr

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

boys need to pick it up..once again they sit back in the 2nd period... playing with fire.

No kidding. Shots are like 15-2 for Philly.

Fictional exchange between Jody Shelley and Lapierre:

JS: "Hey man, let's scrap. You wanna dance? Common biatch."

Max: "No man, I score goals now. Sorry."

HAHAHAHAHA!

Weber currently has very little ice time. Just over 4 minutes. Is it worth having him up?

Personally, I don't think so, said so as much in my column yesterday actually. To be fair though, his role primarily is to help the PP. In the 5 periods he's played so far, the Habs have had a grand total of 3 PP chances. If the plan is to roll with the 6 D until one gets hurt, may as well have Weber playing in the minors - if you want someone up, they could always call up a forward. At least Weber's looked better tonight, I've seen some good signs in his limited action.

Sadly, those good signs basically stopped there as that was one of the uglier periods of the season. Price is keeping them in this one, still nice to have a lead heading to the 3rd. Lapierre's line is still playing well, not happy with the 4th line getting sat down though - Eller played 1:57 in that period after his line did quite well in the 1st. With 4 games this week in 6 days, Martin needs to get them out a little more often.

HUge game by Carey so far. I really didb't like the way our boys played in the 2nd. They better wake up in the third!

Next team to score wins the game!

Edited by Habsfan

and now we are all tied up.. you can't sit back on a two goal lead (two gift goals) and let the other team take all the momentum. They should have been firing everything at Boucher and put them away.

Our odds of winning this just dropped to 25 percent or less, imo.