Tinordi

Have you guys seen this??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYB38PpmYVE&feature=player_embedded

Tabernac. A questionable hit in that the guy's face gets mashed, but holy crap - Tinordi looks like a one-make wrecking crew on this clip. Crushes his man like a bug, then kicks the living snot out of the kid who comes to try to 'punish' him. :blink: Obviously it'll be different in the bigs, but it's hard not to be tantalized by a clip like this!

Tinordi had a very slow start to last season I imagine the OHL was quite a BIG change from the USHL and college hockey.It was a good decision to go to London after he got drafted rather than go to college.Now he will only spend 2 years in Jr instead of 4 years at college and he will play 3 times as many games in Jr in 2 years than he would spend in college plus the competition is 10 x better in Jr than the NCAA.1 more year in Jr. then a year in Hamilton should have this young Dman ready to make the big jump.

Edited by MarkyMark

When did that happen?

It was this past Friday (Sept 30) Wolves had a 2-1 lead going into the 2nd and lost 8-2...............In fairness to Corrado he's not a "tough guy", not sure Tinoridi is either but at least he tried............given the Wolves overall play this year and lack of overall toughness. I wish the clip showed who else was on the ice for the Wolves....Sefton's usually paired up with Corrado on D

http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/schedule/show/game/58659

Nice to see that Tinordi has been made captain.

Love that as well watched a tad of his game last night in-between some other NHL games.

I hope Tinordi becomes a mean SOB.

He could have been suspended; his feet were off the ice when he hit that guy. Suspensions are tough in the OHL.

Not sure he left his feet until after contact, it is very common after contact when both players are at full speed to be a bit airborne.

From the Twitterverse:

Morris Dallacosta:

Knights Jarred Tinordi is going to reassed at this weekend. Eye injury he obtained during a fight may keep him out a couple of weeks #OHL

From the Twitterverse:

Morris Dallacosta:

Knights Jarred Tinordi is going to reassed at this weekend. Eye injury he obtained during a fight may keep him out a couple of weeks #OHL

:lol:

I guess he fell down pretty hard if he needs a new ass

• 3 weeks later...

After watching that hit, I think I'm in love. If his general play matches the intensity of that hit, he's the big defender we've been looking for for a very, very long, long time. (Just wanted to see how many double words I could work into the end of that sentence.)

• 2 weeks later...

Tinordi was a +1 last night in London's loss to the Soo. However, the best news is that he wasn't really involved in a brawl that saw players from both sides leave the bench and square off. There will be some serious suspensions coming to the Knights (early predictions are 25-40 games for Rupert (#64) who started it all) which isn't going to help their cause as Tinordi's squad is ranked #1 in the CHL. Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4yZ8xFCINQ