New HW Forum Partner

dlbalr

At this time, we are pleased to announce that the HW Forums will now also be the home of HabsAddict.com. It is our goal that this will continue to generate more activity and more of the quality and engaging discussion you have come to expect from our boards. For HW board members prior to this, there will be no changes aside from a small modification to our banner plus a link to HabsAddict (which if you haven’t been there today, got a nice facelift overnight).

In anticipation for the greater activity, we are also making some changes to the moderators. (Pauses for the boos at the mere mention of moderation...) :) I’m pleased to announce that JMMR, a mod in past years, has agreed to re-join the team. HabsAddict will also have some representation as Bryan Willey and Louis Moustakas will join the moderating crew. As admin, I will also moderate where necessary as I’ve done since taking on the title of admin while Matt Dilworth (lazy26) will also continue in his moderator role.

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a line. In the meantime, please join me in welcoming HabsAddict to our community.

Regards,

Brian

HW Forum Administrator

• Upvote 1

Yes I was in Europe for a couple months but other than that I have been working a ton.

I am trying to work a little less in the next couple months. June-November is my crazy time of year but I plan on working some short days and taking more days off i the winter this year. (Perfect for the Habs)

Thanks for the kind wishes.