Max Pac - Eller - Cole

Andrei - Plex - Moen

Cammy - Desharnais - Leblanc

Darche - Noke - Blunden

Gorges - Subban

Emelin - Kaberle

Gill - Diaz

Campoli - Weber

Will DD and Leblanc be able to start Cammy's engine ??

The Anglo coach demotes a French star? Shudder.

Lol. This team needs Gomez and Gionta back. I believe I heard Campoli is a scratch for tomorrow.

Interesting also that Desharnais was taken away from the two PF's. The two shortest players are now on the same line... that could get pretty sad pretty quickly.

I actually think these are the best line combos this year. We've tried Cammy with everyone else, having him with two good passers may help. This should also be a good oppertunity for Leblanc. IF he isn't playing with offensive guys, he should be in Hamilton, so while Gionta/Gomez are both hurt, its a good chance to see what he can do with some skilled linemates. I woudn't mind seeing Leblanc at centre though, as I still think DD is better suited for the wing.

It will also be interesting to see how Eller performs after FINALLY getting two finishers on his line. The only other thing I'd like to see is Moen pushed down to the 4th line once either Gomez or Gionta return.

Lets see how the boys respond after the humiliation in Winnipeg.

It's funny how a little time off shifts your thinking. I find myself going, 'well, gee, this is quite a hole, but ya know, if they can just rattle off a little winning streak, we can get back in this thing...'

:rolleyes:

I still thinks too late, but am hoping to see something better then the shit show we have been enduring for too long this year. I think ownership/management messed up the situation too badly to salvage this season.

The way i look at is that If we can at least some of our vets playing well, they may have better value at the deadline. I also want to try and getting our kids to start taking the next step.

It's funny how a little time off shifts your thinking. I find myself going, 'well, gee, this is quite a hole, but ya know, if they can just rattle off a little winning streak, we can get back in this thing...'

Thats the mentality I have been using! We haven't had a streak yet this season. So we will string together a few games and voila... playoffs.