Dec. 22, Habs vs Jets, 8:30 PM

dlbalr

Gotta say, Cunneyworth made a great point benching Eller and Subban. In Subs, he showed how totally necessary the kid is to the lineup, no matter how badly he's playing. If I'm Subban, I'm thinking I'd better play one helluva lot better because I'm *really* letting the team down in a massive way. Eller has to be burning up thinking he would be doing better. I mean, epic fail benching those two in terms of looking for a win, but what a point essentially throwing the game, particularly in the case of Subban - still our best overall defender right now even when he's playing like crap. We all point out his mistakes, but we don't point out all the huge plays he makes.

Cunnys gotta start getting emotional back there.....

Wonder what went through his mind when all the French stuff went down. I mean, other than the fact he'd be labelled a quitter, why not walk away. Thanks for the faith in me, Montreal, but screw you for screwing me on my second day on the job. Credit RC for sticking through this despite knowing he's in the middle of a cluster-frack.

I can read his lips...."I'm playing like a girl out there!" lol

The players are SO down on themselves. Self-defeating now. See Plex's reaction to the failure to score there? He's all but despondent.

Well for this PP, I don't mind seeing Kaberle & Weber on the point. One loves to shoot from the point, the other doesn't.

Price needs to send the coaches out of the room during this intermission and he needs to go postal on the team. Break sticks, throw things, tear people apart. If I'm him? I'm telling guys if they go out and take a shift off, they can leave the goddam rink. I'll play with 10 people on the bench who give a crap (not sure there are that many, mind you) rather than have all these passengers.

Price needs to send the coaches out of the room during this intermission and he needs to go postal on the team. Break sticks, throw things, tear people apart. If I'm him? I'm telling guys if they go out and take a shift off, they can leave the goddam rink. I'll play with 10 people on the bench who give a crap (not sure there are that many, mind you) rather than have all these passengers.

I would love that,.

Imagine if the Habs were 24/7 right now HBO

Would be hilarious for everyone else in the league.... well more hilarious I guess.

Flip to the Pathers Sens OT.

Can we get a GM who has the balls to make a deal for Chris firkin Neil so we have someone to punish the opposition? I don't care about fights, but I want someone out there who will make the opposition think twice before schmucking our guys repeatedly.

What a dickhead .. Marc Godin.. laughing about RC..

He did bring up a good point.. last time we did this, they reached out in desperation and hired Mario Trembley... I have a bad feeling we are about to go grab Patrick Roy or someone because... he is french.

I like Patrick Roy, but we need an NHL proven coach. I don't care if he speaks Russian.