Dec. 22, Habs vs Jets, 8:30 PM

dlbalr

Nice o-zone play Cammy..worth every cent of that 6 mil.

Wow.. if they were trying to send a message to the rest of the team, it wasn't the one they wanted.

The message being if you have 3+ seasons..go and durdle as much as you want.

I like the kid, but why does Louis Leblanc appear to be the best Hab skater right now? Confidence is such a fickle mistress.

Campoli lost his man, Kaberle had to try to compensate and left his own man wide open...

They're not my favourite pairing out there.

Two quasi-wingers. No, not the best pairing.

On the other hand, Cammi, while still more mistake-prone than what he can be like, is far more combative than I've seen him in recent games.

By the way, the refs are being very very kind to us. We could have had several obvioius penalties against but they were not called. (gill holding, Weber slashing the stick, etc).

Aside from a couple of players, they aren't skating enough. The effort is okay, but there's no second effort, and we get burned because of it.

By the way, the refs are being very very kind to us. We could have had several obvioius penalties against but they were not called. (gill holding, Weber slashing the stick, etc).

Refs are shit every game for every team.

Also could have called penalty against Jets when Gorges sticked slashed during the Jets PP.

Ye olde stat of the period. Every Hab is exactly 50% on the draw.

In terms of ice time, Campoli is 2nd on the Habs, 40 seconds behind Gorges. Kostitsyn is 11th in TOI by a forward, only Weber has less than him. Both of those are perplexing.

Cunney was supposed to be preaching 2nd chance efforts Colin so your right there.

But we are not seeing it.

These players want to give up I think thats perfect.

Fail for Mikhail Grigorenko

KOstitsyn should get the least ice time.

Do not want him to play well score loss and increase his vaule

Must mean Habs want to sign him .

Refs are shit every game for every team.

Also could have called penalty against Jets when Gorges sticked slashed during the Jets PP.

We were severly out played and the refs were very lenient when they easily could have given the Jets another PP. I think even the refs feel sorry for the habs at this point.

Kadri having a hell of a game in Toronto.

Scoring goals drawing penaltys.

He must have rubbed the lamp before the game.

We were severly out played and the refs were very lenient when they easily could have given the Jets another PP. I think even the refs feel sorry for the habs at this point.

Thats ALWAYS the case when one team OWNS another.

He's afraid to.

The habs forwards so scared to go through the middle.

I do not like to be a negative guy but WTF is the coach thinking with this lineup.

Taking out his revenge at Molson for throwing him under the bus!

Interesting bit on TSN on how the rest of the league has zero respect for the Habs organization for leaving Cunneyworth "out to dry".

They say he has no chance of returning next year as Habs coach but will get an opportunity for sure elsewhere.

Edited by JGC21

Kadri having a hell of a game in Toronto.

Scoring goals drawing penaltys.

He must have rubbed the lamp before the game.

Thats ALWAYS the case when one team OWNS another.

I think you are missing my point... usually when that happens and you take penalties, they call them. I was wincing waiting for the call several times and it didn't come. This could be worse.. if that is possible.

Nice o-zone play Cammy..worth every cent of that 6 mil.

The message being if you have 3+ seasons..go and durdle as much as you want.

That's what used to piss me off about Martin. Looks like Cunneyworth was an astute student - learned everything from him!

No kidding !! I've been asking why those two have been paired together since the first time I've seen them play. Campoli has bad tendancy to take himself out of position...a lot. Maybe they would be ok together on the PP, but never regular strength.

To try and say something positive out of that ugly first period, Leblanc had 2 of the Habs 6 shots on goal. I still would not have benched Eller for him; I would have at least kept Eller in the game as a winger, and maybe switched him with LL at center from time to time.

Campoli lost his man, Kaberle had to try to compensate and left his own man wide open...

They're not my favourite pairing out there.

Campoli is, for me, a HUGE dissapointment.

Campoli is what I expected. There was a reason, Chicago wasn't willing to pay him. The only reason I liked the signing was, that he is cheap and represented a good depth 6/7th dman. Never figured he would be in the lineup over Emelin or Subban!!!

Our coaches are truly idiots!!