Dallas @ Montreal - February 21, 2012

bar

Garbage period. You can only be a seller if other teams want your players. I couldn't see anything positive, but i did like Emelins play.Maybe a White fight can spark the team !!!

Garbage period. You can only be a seller if other teams want your players. I couldn't see anything positive, but i did like Emelins play.Maybe a White fight can spark the team !!!

I would like to see White drop the mitts as well with OTT.

You're right about that. Pierre Lebrun, before the game, mentioned AK isn't plan A, B, or C for any team in the league. Another one of our players nobody wants.

That was a tough period - not only for the play but the idiocy of the fans. Mock cheering the first shot, no problem there but the continued pointless booing of Gomez, the faint but discernible Let's Go Dallas chants, they were even jumping on the Pacioretty line when they had chances but missed the net. Drives me nuts, there's booing at the right time and there's booing for the sake of being whiny. Montreal fans are quickly moving over to that latter category.

I don't know. The fans paid some big money to see this garbage and want to have some fun. I don't think they are being too serious, nor do I think the players are taking it that seriously. This is nothing like the harassment of Breezy.

If they play like this, you can expect more of the same in upcoming games. I am waiting for the "fail for Nail' chants.

You're right about that. Pierre Lebrun, before the game, mentioned AK isn't plan A, B, or C for any team in the league. Another one of our players nobody wants.

Maybe he will take that personally and realize his potential next season and go on a tear. But i say put him on a line with Bourque and see if they can make each-other heat up...

Maybe he will take that personally and realize his potential next season and go on a tear. But i say put him on a line with Bourque and see if they can make each-other heat up...

Sounds like an attempt at cold fusion to me.

Nice looking power play at least.. might be waking up.

Sounds like an attempt at cold fusion to me.

Nice looking power play at least.. might be waking up.

Maybe Kosty will be jealous that Bourque is stealing his "streaky player" reputation, get mad and start playing some serious hockey... (one can wish right!)

2-2 in the Leafs game.

Maybe Kosty will be jealous that Bourque is stealing his "streaky player" reputation, get mad and start playing some serious hockey... (one can wish right!)

I love dream land.

Still in this one headed to the 3rd. The PP has been good all night, they keep this up and they'll get one. I've got a good feeling about Bourque scoring, he has been more active than he has been lately. Campoli is having a strong game, made a good read and defensive play as the 3rd PP was expiring to prevent the breakaway and break up the 1-on-1.

hehaha in what universe to the Habs ever get that call

The Habs have had heavy advantge in reffing tonight.

I would expect a bullshit even up call, but not a blatant no-call. That was napkin-soaked-in-chloroform away from being a back-alley kidnapping.