Feb. 26, Habs vs Panthers, 5 PM EST

dlbalr

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, time to forget about this one (although I think we'll have a postgame article tonight), I'm going to start working on the 'Twitter Trade Ticker' and put together our little deadline central page (which will be on the forum this year).

Well, time to forget about this one (although I think we'll have a postgame article tonight), I'm going to start working on the 'Twitter Trade Ticker' and put together our little deadline central page (which will be on the forum this year).

I don't think I've ever been too happy on trade deadline day,(or July 1st). The worst was in 2008,when we were rumoured to be getting Hossa and our only move was trading Huet for a 2nd.We were legit contenders that year

I assume people will be hoping onto the throughout the day?

I assume people will be hoping onto the throughout the day?

Yeah, that's the plan. If/when a trade breaks, we have a couple of writers on standby who will be doing the writeups on the site but this will be setup for people who want to be around all day or just pop in from time to time (I'm going to try to set the ticker to archive everything unlike the one on the site).

well boys...and girls if there are any here, tomorrows the day that PG earns with check lets see if he is worth his money. Although I think he has done an average job so far, this is his time to really stock the cupboards for the next few years. I hope he does just that....and in the process gets us closer to 2nd overall pick

Another loss for the tank, and we screwed over the Leafs. Can't compalain about this result.

Leafs have actually been worse than the Habs in the past month.

People like to talk about Burke being a great GM, here's Burke's chance to prove it. If the playoffs are the key, he has to take risks that could cost their future. People keep talking about acquiring Nash or Brown but the Leafs have allowed 190 goals. Only Ottawa and Tampa have allowed more in the East (and Ottawa is allowed when their GF is third best in the East). They need a goalie and they need to start managing their D better. Potential don't pay the bills.

Leafs have actually been worse than the Habs in the past month.

People like to talk about Burke being a great GM, here's Burke's chance to prove it. If the playoffs are the key, he has to take risks that could cost their future. People keep talking about acquiring Nash or Brown but the Leafs have allowed 190 goals. Only Ottawa and Tampa have allowed more in the East (and Ottawa is allowed when their GF is third best in the East). They need a goalie and they need to start managing their D better. Potential don't pay the bills.

Getting a better coach would go a long way too.