2012 Trade Deadline Central

dlbalr

Minnesota traded Nick Schultz without telling him he was about to be traded. Found out from an Oiler tweet when Gilbert got told directly by Tambellini. Everyone in the organization is shocked they dealt him.

I guess Gauthier ain't alone in doing that. Condemnation of Chuck Fletcher than defence of Gauthier.

Minnesota traded Nick Schultz without telling him he was about to be traded. Found out from an Oiler tweet when Gilbert got told directly by Tambellini. Everyone in the organization is shocked they dealt him.

I guess Gauthier ain't alone in doing that. Condemnation of Chuck Fletcher than defence of Gauthier.

yes what a joke terrible franchise

everything it happeing

the world is on fire

Since when did Gauthier let a player find out from the acquiring team that he had been traded? He told the players that were traded as soon as the deal in principle was done to avoid that exact scenario.

False report anyway

I am only expecting Campoli to be dealt by habs and to be done by last minute by a team that couldn't get anything else to work with other teams.

+1 but every minute passing by with Campoli in our lineup makes me more and more nervous.

with darche and moen on IR does that mean they are unable to be traded today?

Anyone can be dealt, the acquiring team just needs to waive a physical. (For the record, Darche isn't on IR either unless he was just put on today)