Steve Quailer Signs ELC

Commandant

Time to go re-write part of the next article in my depth series (I just wrote the RW unsigned part yesterday too...).

Great to hear, always loved his size, but hope he is does better than Berger in 1st pro year?

Hopefully a team of rookies can live and learn to play with one another for hat familiarity for the NHL. Would be exciting to watch a game in the Hammer this year.

Time to go re-write part of the next article in my depth series (I just wrote the RW unsigned part yesterday too...).

Isn't Quailer LW?

He'll probably go there given the fact we have Gallagher, Leblanc, Holland, Palushaj, all at RW, and Kristo is RW too.

Can he possibly do worse?

Yes, 1 goal shouldnt be that hard to top eh.

And Quailer was Northeastern's MVP last year i think? what that means? i find it hard to equate NCAA hockey (e.g. shorter seasons, older players, full head gear, no fighting and different sized ice surfaces, etc).

Isn't Quailer LW?

He'll probably go there given the fact we have Gallagher, Leblanc, Holland, Palushaj, all at RW, and Kristo is RW too.

We have him at RW on our site's depth chart right now, that's what I'm basing the series off of. The Habs' site also lists him as a RW (probably where I got the info from the depth chart from, I can't remember...)

Did you read the reports on him from Day 2? Seemed to do pretty well in the scoring drills, driving the net like a bull.

His video clip on HIO was a little odd though lol.

yes, positive reports on All Habs for Quailer and several others is encouraging, Nattenin/Pribyl/Berger etc, Not the most positive on Beaulieu, which isnt surprising but nothing serious;he should maybe take a pointer or 2 from Leblanc/Gallagher on hard work.