Eric Fehr?

ForumGhost

3rd team in 2 years. Thius guy hasn't lived to expectations, I'd put him in the Blunden boat. I would say no to Fehr personally because we need someone with that size who can forecheck better and willing to stick up for teammates.

I would say take a pass on this one. He had one good season in which he scored over 20 goals but other then that he has been largely mediocre. There are other guys on the market who would fill the role better not to mention Montreal's own Travis Moen if they can sign him at a cheap enough price.

I would say take a pass on this one. He had one good season in which he scored over 20 goals but other then that he has been largely mediocre. There are other guys on the market who would fill the role better not to mention Montreal's own Travis Moen if they can sign him at a cheap enough price.

There seems to be some rumblings that a deal with him will get done.

This is good. Moen really is a class bottom 6 forward and one of the players Montreal can use in all situations. I don't think are any other players on the market that are as good as Moen in his role. Maybe Brandon Prust.

This is good. Moen really is a class bottom 6 forward and one of the players Montreal can use in all situations. I don't think are any other players on the market that are as good as Moen in his role. Maybe Brandon Prust.

Prust is going to be expensive. Reports are that he has rejected 3 years, $5.4 million already. That alone is too much for largely a 4th liner.

So if Moan will get done (which is a smart signing i think). Where does that leave Stubitz and Darche?

Blunden is a better all round player than Darche is and would of cost bout the same, so cutting Blunden and keeping Darche wouldnt seem to make sense?

Prust is going to be expensive. Reports are that he has rejected 3 years, $5.4 million already. That alone is too much for largely a 4th liner.

Wonder how the pay worked out.

I would give him that money and bonus and front load it if that made the difference.

Loved Darche's effort, but time for a younger grinder (which i thought Blunden would fit), but maybe Moan and Staubitz will be rersigned?