Tampa Bay @ Habs, Slump Ending GDT, April 18th

JoeLassister

That was a good 'road period' but given their recent struggles, that's as good as anything. There is a bit more attention to detail up front with the new line combos, that extra focus is helping so far.

Desharnais and Pacioretty in particular are wayyyy too comfortable with each other. The "Eller Followers" are getting their wish!

Just checking the score - wow we aren't down by three yet! No where to watch here.

One thing I've noticed with Price (not just tonight, he has done this last few games) is that he's really backing up in his crease. Watch when he comes out to challenge the shooter how much he backs up before hesitatingly dropping to the butterfly. It only happens on outside shots/plays on the rush but it's something I'm going to keep an eye on as he usually isn't like that.

Thanks! These look like a good change!

Pacioretty-Plekanec-Gionta

Bourque-Desharnais-Ryder

Galchenyuk-Eller-Gallagher

Moen-Halpern-Dumont

I don't blame Price. Both his defencemen left him out to dry, not covering either of the 2 Tbay forwards.

I don't blame Price. Both his defencemen left him out to dry, not covering either of the 2 Tbay forwards.

habscout, we're in the middle of a slump... rational posts like that just won't cut it here...

SIT PRICE! PLAY BUDAJ!

That was a lousy end to the period but a lead is a lead.

On the Galchenyuk ice time tracker, he played a little over 3 minutes in the 2nd and once again is on pace to play below 10. Speaking of ice time, Drewiske has played just over 7 minutes.