GDT: Montreal @ Winnipeg, April 25, 7pm

Commandant

DD, great player, or greatest player...

I sure hope that he becomes the pesky hornet he was BC (Before Contract).

Theodore extorted a large contract and I actually thought the weight of it sank him.

4-2

hopefully, this will break some slumps!

another assist to Subban. Looks like DD gets credit - definatley luck!

It would be really nice if Pleks, Ryder and Bourque could all pot one before the Toronto game.

Confidence...

Jets have nothing to play for but pride and i think they have checked out now. We should be really trying to pad our stats and getting the Pleks line on the score board.

It would be really nice if Pleks, Ryder and Bourque could all pot one before the Toronto game.

Jets have nothing to play for but pride and i think they have checked out now. We should be really trying to pad our stats and getting the Pleks line on the score board.

I will settle for during the Toronto game.

SO barring a major breakdown, we have home ice locked up, making the Toronto game mean nothing to us Saturday. Should we be resting our top guys and playing all of our AHL callups instead of our regular lineup?

How much do we collectively love Gallagher?

Definatley my favorite hab since Koivu and until the other Gally dominates like I think he will. He deserves the #11 unlike the alaskan hispanic.

• Upvote 1

SO barring a major breakdown, we have home ice locked up, making the Toronto game mean nothing to us Saturday. Should we be resting our top guys and playing all of our AHL callups instead of our regular lineup?

no bloody way! Need to build on this game.

I will settle for during the Toronto game.

i wan't them to pot one to get confidence for the Lafs game.

Pacs goal.

good. he deserved it more then DD.

Well if by "top guys" you mean Bouillon... :)

Could still finish 2nd

Bruins play the Caps (Caps playing for nothing but Ovechkin to get to more goals.)

Cross check into an elbow.

Could still finish 2nd

Bruins play the Caps (Caps playing for nothing but Ovechkin to get to more goals.)

A 4 or 5 point night could also give him the Art Ross.

Other than mentally, it's a meaningless game.. Rest your guys...

So Pacs gets slew footed, and gets a penalty for hanging on rather then falling on his back... Nice.

Other than mentally, it's a meaningless game.. Rest your guys...

Hardly, if we win in Toronto then Bruins need a win and a point to win the division. A loss and we are 2nd. Toronto is an important game to win for us.