Nov. 5 Blues vs Habs 7:30 PM

JoeLassister

The fight sends a message

But really has nothing to do with hockey (does anyone try and teach fighting in minor hockey?), it should be a occasional occurrence and be hammered by fines/suspensions, it wouldn't be missed if gone from most games.

How much do we all love Gallagher.

Love the kid. Now. How much do you think he's worth on the market? To upgrade him to a guy a foot taller, for instance, would it take one of our defensive prospects? Honestly, I'd hate losing him, but is he the kind of key needed to get bigger up front?

• Upvote 1

Love the kid. Now. How much do you think he's worth on the market? To upgrade him to a guy a foot taller, for instance, would it take one of our defensive prospects? Honestly, I'd hate losing him, but is he the kind of key needed to get bigger up front?

Hush, child.

He already plays like he's 6'2. It's the guys who play small like Desharnais that are the problem.

Hush, child.

He already plays like he's 6'2. It's the guys who play small like Desharnais that are the problem.

But DD isn't going to help us upgrade our size. Don't get me wrong, I completely agree regarding Gallagher.

However....

Why is the entire 4th line out against Stewart's line? definitely not the time you want parros on the ice!

Why is the entire 4th line out against Stewart's line? definitely not the time you want parros on the ice!

When we have last change, too.

Hmmmmmmmmm

There's a song for that: Things that make you go hmmmmm

Well everyone here seems to think we need a fighter.

Hell, tonight there have been suggestions of trading Gallegher for someone bigger. Maybe we can move him for Scott and stafford.

How annoyed are we with Parros?

Man he is terrible.

Well, I have to say, I completely agree that, until this point St Louis hasn't broken one single rule. I didn't see one single hook or hold or interference. Really I didn't. Great reffing.

Yeahhhh. Sorry, but St Pierre has not played well enough to get PP time. That's ridiculous.

Some things I really like about Therrien, yet some things are SO SO confusing.

Guest Stogey24

Well, I have to say, I completely agree that, until this point St Louis hasn't broken one single rule. I didn't see one single hook or hold or interference. Really I didn't. Great reffing.

Yeahhhh. Sorry, but St Pierre has not played well enough to get PP time. That's ridiculous.

I agree. St.Pierre shouldn't be out there.

The only player who should get a shot before st. Pierre is parros.

Record setting night.

37 blocked shots.

= Blues owned this game.

Man, if there were a potion that made Gallagher grow a foot, we'd be golden.

Hahahah read that in such a strange way.

#hobbitfoot

win/lose good effort against a strong team and team buy-in with that # of blocked shots is encouraging and Price solid once again.

Did not miss DD, sorry to say.