Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Bournival - Plekanec - Gionta
Bourque - Eller - Leblanc

Parros - White - St-Pierre

Markov - Subban
Gorges - Diaz
Murray - Bouillon

Price

I'll be at the game tonight (in the reds, free tix), so I want to avoid a loss and will take care of this GDT. :B)

Not sure about the lines, copied them from another website.

Puck drops around 7:38pm. Can be watched on RDS and TSN.

Love love LOVE seeing Galchenyuk getting a chance at center with Pacioretty and Gallagher.

Bourque - Eller - Leblanc has good potential too. Nobody is afraid to get in the corners.

Bournival - Plek - Gio is a very good line and should stay together.

Can't see anyone other than maybe White (due to PK time) getting more than 10 minutes on the fourth line.

I think we'll see Cracknell in for St. Louis instead of Porter. Watch for him and Reaves to really throw the body around.

For those who don't follow the Bulldogs, St. Pierre is on a six game point streak at the moment, maybe the positive momentum works for him tonight. He'll wear #57 for anyone wondering.

Guest Stogey24

I think we'll see Cracknell in for St. Louis instead of Porter. Watch for him and Reaves to really throw the body around.

For those who don't follow the Bulldogs, St. Pierre is on a six game point streak at the moment, maybe the positive momentum works for him tonight. He'll wear #57 for anyone wondering.

Yeah, this could be a hard game on Montreal. The Blues are a physical team.

Now, if Gorges were 4 inches taller and proportionally stronger, Oshie would be in a world of hurt with that open ice hit. As it is, at least he made an attempt to be bigger.

The officials are a joke tonight. Before calling Markov for slashing the opponents stick, the Blues player held on to Gallagher's stick for around 5 seconds without a call. They also called a delayed offside 5 seconds after the guy skated back for the touch up to neutralize the call. UGH!

Guest Stogey24

Well THAT STAGED FIGHT sure woke the building up. *crickets* Cost us a goal too. Wow, fighting in hockey is SO important.

It didn't cost us anything. George did his job. Diaz must have the worst shooting percentage in the league.

First period is over. Well the good news....the Habs are only down 1-0.

Interesting that it didn't take Therrien long to bump St. Pierre up from the 4th to the 2nd line. He showed some decent patience on one play, and maybe he'll end up a serviceable player.

Well THAT STAGED FIGHT sure woke the building up. *crickets* Cost us a goal too. Wow, fighting in hockey is SO important.

I'm not talking to you in particular, but hockey fans in general, i've had enough of this "staged fight" crap. I'm not only the same page as PJ Stock often, but enough with the "that was a staged fight." We sound not only like a bunch of Nancys, but the term is so redundant, it's up there with "Fiscal Cliff."

As for staged fights themselves, who cares? What the hell else goes on in the first period? Do the big bad staged fights ruin the unrelenting entertainment of the first 5 minutes of the game?

So in boxing...do all fight suck because they are all staged?

Ali/Liston-Staged

Ali/Foreman-Staged

Hearns/Hagler-Staged

Marquez/Pacquiao 4 - Staged

Mancini/Kim-Staged

Those were some sour "staged fights!"

?!?@?$$?%#?^%#$%?$#%?#@$^?@#$^&Y$@$#^$#!%$#%!@%@#$%@!#%!@%^#$!^%#@$&^Y@#$Y#

Interesting that it didn't take Therrien long to bump St. Pierre up from the 4th to the 2nd line. He showed some decent patience on one play, and maybe he'll end up a serviceable player.

He's an offensive-minded player (just don't ask him to defend, it gets dicey in a hurry). Also, he only played 21 seconds with them on a line change so I wouldn't expect to see that too much moving forward.

As for staged fights themselves, who cares? What the hell else goes on in the first period? Do the big bad staged fights ruin the unrelenting entertainment of the first 5 minutes of the game?

For some, yeah. If there's a 'predetermined' fight that early on, I've flipped the channel on many an occasion. It has little bearing on the game and it gives me a chance to flip for a moment to whatever other game/sport I'm watching. Heck, I flipped partway through this fight to check the Heat-Raptors score.

• Upvote 1

Guest Stogey24

For some, yeah. If there's a 'predetermined' fight that early on, I've flipped the channel on many an occasion. It has little bearing on the game and it gives me a chance to flip for a moment to whatever other game/sport I'm watching. Heck, I flipped partway through this fight to check the Heat-Raptors score.

The fight sends a message