Los Angeles vs. Montreal | December 10th, 2013 | 1900 EST

lazy26

The King have crashed the Habs crease on most of those goals and many other chances. I wish they would have started Murray tonight, because he would have made a few of their forwards pay for hanging out there.

Murray should have been in against this monster team.

The King have crashed the Habs crease on most of those goals and many other chances. I wish they would have started Murray tonight, because he would have made a few of their forwards pay for hanging out there.

big time.

Huge coaching mistake.

Oh well I knew it was over after the 1st.

You won't get the pushback. Not enough tough players to do it. the 4th line is the only players who can even cycle in the offensive zone and they aren't offensively gifted.

The defense is too small and soft to handle the Kings

If Murray is in and lays a few hits and cross checks the Kings might have been a tad less willing.

How Sof are these Habs boys?

Well this is what they want. Took them a good ten years to realize they needed some actual men on the team. The franchises who build towards size and strength have been running the table and we'really five years behind.

Ovechkin hat trick.

Half way to 50.

Doesn't anyone still think we are true contenders? I suspect only Boston or Pitts could take on one of the top four teams from the west.

With an upgrade on Patch and one of DD or DB out of the line up yes.

6-0 this game is French grated cheese if you know what I mean.