Mar. 18, Avs vs Habs, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

I agree with this too though. I mean a lot of us hated the Therrien hire, and then he actually had a really good short season. He actually looked to be making good moves. Fast forward and a lot of us are calling for his head again :P Despite his winning record! And I'll admit I've criticized him quite a bit.

I would love it if Bergy pulled a Lou.

Guest Stogey24

Well that's not what I was looking for.

I have serious doubts about Prust playing more than 100 games. by the end of his contract.

The guy was Iron before he came to MTL

Could they get any softer in front of the net?

Eller has to have like 5 turnovers already.

I think it's funny when people say the habs are fast team until they play a fast team and can't keep up.

I don't think Galchenyuk is in the same league as Mackinnon.

No Galchenyuk, imo can top out at 65-75 points. MacKinnon, a player like that only comes around every 3-5 drafts.

That being said, who knows? All we see the kid do is back check!

Who cares if he's lousy at face offs? He's not that bad without the puck. Give him a shot instead of seeing Eller crap the bed every night.

Who cares if he's lousy at face offs? He's not that bad without the puck. Give him a shot instead of seeing Eller crap the bed every night.

I actually think that Galchenyuk is pretty bad without the puck. His hockey sense seems to desert him in the defensive zone.

He should definitely play the PP instead of Gallagher, though.

We really need a kid to turn into a star. I know Chucky is young and could still grow to be a solid player, but I suspect if he was going to be an offensive juggernaut we would see more of it by now. I fear he isn't going to be a number one center.

Chucky's young. I like to think of Seguin as a great comparison because of how their production as style have been similar, but maybe that's because I'm just hoping Galchenyuk can put up more than 65-75 and be a real ppg player. I still think he has that potential yet.