2015 Playoff Predictions?

ICEWATER77

Guest Stogey24

For sure. West is best again.

Started to watch in a kind of minor amazement how little both Nash and St Louis did last night. Nash was invisible for entire game. St Louis just gave the puck to tbay all night long.

Dis like both teams, glad to see the rags shut out and totally shot down in their own barn. ha!

Expecting a far more entertaining game tonight.

Cup on the line.

I don't even like Nash. Shows up when he wants to

Guest Stogey24

Well I bet he "wanted to" last night. Was unable to. Some guys "game" just does produce much success against "play off hockey"

Dreaming of the cottage

Guest Stogey24

ha! stanley cup, then cottage.........better dream.... no?

Shit faced, drinking out of Stanley at the cottage. That would be nice for sure ;)

Most of the great entertaining series over the last while have involved the hawks.

off the top of my head classic series

Hawks Bruins 013

Habs Bruins 011

Habs Bruins 014

Hawks Nucks 011

Hawks Kings 014

Hawks Wings 013

Kings Ducks 014

Hawks Ducks 015

NHL Draft interviews start today and run through week, with combine testing towards end of week.

Somehow I doubt Bergevin et al will bother speaking with McDavid-Eichel-Strome-Crause-Hanafin.

June 26-27th is draft.

Tampa is taking down the original six ... but it stops here.

Hawks in 6

HR , tell me you are going to watch the SC final. Be good to hear your thoughts and comments.

They tell me it is going to be the series of the century, so I will probably keep an eye on it. I just can't get too excited about it. Now Petry that is exciting.

They tell me it is going to be the series of the century, so I will probably keep an eye on it. I just can't get too excited about it. Now Petry that is exciting.

Ha ! Good sign by MB. Should have a good ripple affect too. Give Petry the money because he wont be giving it to some one.

Like TP.

Hawks Ducks was THE series this season. The finals Hawks in five as I already said. West is beat.

• 2 weeks later...

Who cares. I watched the guns of navorone again instead,

Hawks win three games straight to take the cup. Big surprise.

Fourth in a row for the west.

I watched the third period. Was rooting for the Blackhawks after the Canadiens and Wild were ousted. Corey Crawford is like a more reliable Marc-Andre Fleury. By no means the best goalie but he's good enough and that's all Chicago needs. I'm hard on Duncan Keith a lot and feel Brent Seabrook is a better overall D but he was incredible in the postseason.

The Lightning have one move in the offensive zone and they do it a lot. A guy will overskate to the back of the net and then throw the puck right to the front of the net. Tampa does this constantly and even when the Blackhawks were catching it, it was still catching them off guard. This is their move. Everything else is hoping for two-on-ones. The Blackhawks can score from anywhere and have players that'll drive the net, shoot from the point, pass for one-timers and deflect for rebounds.

The great question coming out of this is now, who the heck can beat the Western Conference in the East? Right now it's nobody for four straight years.