Oct. 27, Habs vs Canucks, 10 PM

dlbalr

Beaulieu should practice his deflections later

Wow.. great save on DeeDee.

Solid offensive chances.. Go Habs!

I would so love to have the boys win this one.

Price is amazing. ..oh.. you'd heard... :blush:

What happened on that third goal.. another deflection?

Beaulieu scores his first... For Vancouver.

If Montreal doesn't come back in this game, I suspect tinordi sees his first ice time in Edmonton.

Little early in this game to call who should be scratched for next game.. ha!

I can't watch the game, but are the Habs playing as bad as the score would suggest?

Well the shots are 10-10. But Canucks are finding a ton of ice in the habs zone. With good looks on Price. Prust 2 assists. Habs with late pressure on pp. Gally just missed before the buzzer. He hit the post earlier after beating Miller cleanly with a bullet.

If Habs get an early one in the second. Carey settles down, who knows. Lots of time.

First and fourth line were good. Not so for second and third lines.

Uh oh. Down 3-0 in the first is a terrible start and a huge hole to try to climb out of. It's not impossible for Montreal to come back now but highly unlikely unless Vancouver lets up.

When does the blender come out? :rastapop:

I will be surprised if any forward line stay intact in the second period.

I can't watch the game, but are the Habs playing as bad as the score would suggest?

They aren't shining but they aren't playing that badly.. DD got stopped on a beauty. And we've had other good chances. A little crap luck too. Vancouver is playing balls out hockey to finally win one at home and bust our streak. Proust is superhyped and a good player. It's a game. Rough start.. but heh..

Intermission show. Wow. Largest charitable donation by a Canadian athlete ever! PK Subban. :thumbs_up:

They aren't shining but they aren't playing that badly.. DD got stopped on a beauty. And we've had other good chances. A little crap luck too. Vancouver is playing balls out hockey to finally win one at home and bust our streak. Proust is superhyped and a good player. It's a game. Rough start.. but heh..

DD choked on that play. Plain and simple.

Uh oh. Down 3-0 in the first is a terrible start and a huge hole to try to climb out of. It's not impossible for Montreal to come back now but highly unlikely unless Vancouver lets up.

They need to score the next one. Preferably early in second.

well, looks like the usual western road trip meld-down

The time difference has a pretty strong effect, especially with pro athletes who tend to be pretty regimented and routinized.

Looks like a sprain for Prust. Good player.

He dun us proud.

So whuddyathink Habs 29..we coming back from this one?

It don't look like it to me.

they're done. 3-0 after two. Haven't been dangerous even when they have had chances. I'd be very surprised if they turn it around in the 3rd period.