October 30, Montreal vs Calgary, 9 PM

dlbalr

Yes, west teams like the Canucks and Oilers are strong teams. :bonk:

Well we could pick bottom feeders from the east too ....leafs, sabres, jackets, devils, panthers, hurricanes, all dynasties in the making eh. :bonk:

West has won 5 of last 6 cups. :wall:

Hockey is a funny game. Weise can't hit the broad side of a barn with an empty net but he can squeak one through the pads on a wrister that junior goalies can stop. Oh well, a goal's a goal.

Condon played well in the first although his movement still scares me. That failed diving poke-check could have been disastrous.

Eller played one shift in the final 10 minutes of the period. Did he get hurt or have some sort of equipment issue?

WTF is Weisse doing on the pp again???? Scores a friggin flukey goal and MT's golden boy is on the PP again.

Real PP comes out and they score! Is that Beaulieu's first???

How the heck are we suppose to win hockey games giving up 15 shots a period? That is friggin' ridiculous. We have to get better. I was going to start ranting about this when we won with 52 shots against but held back. Wake up and play 2 way hockey. Game is played 200ft rink for 60 minutes. Get with the program. 15 shots in a period, and we were even strength most of it!

How the heck are we suppose to win hockey games giving up 15 shots a period? That is friggin' ridiculous. We have to get better. I was going to start ranting about this when we won with 52 shots against but held back. Wake up and play 2 way hockey. Game is played 200ft rink for 60 minutes. Get with the program. 15 shots in a period, and we were even strength most of it!

It's funny how having more defensive responsible people on the lineup results in getting outshot.

I get the Leafs game being outshot. Back to back after winning 8 straight. Even the Canucks game - going in to Vancouver against a desperate canucks team. Today and last night are a joke though. Flames have been one of the worst teams in the league. and there is the tying goal!

This Emelin Petry pair is not working. Move Nate up

I'd sit both Emelin and Gilbert next game.

wow, two goals for weisse on horrible goaltending.

They aren't getting any bounces. Every puck chip is landing on a flames stick.

you have to work for your bounces. Last 3 games, with the exception of the first period yesterday, they have been pretty lousy.

I dont wanna hear any more crap about weise being a 4th liner. He's a third liner for sure

wow, two goals for weisse on horrible goaltending.

you have to work for your bounces. Last 3 games, with the exception of the first period yesterday, they have been pretty lousy.

This game has been bounces. The plays have been solid. Every puck chip is bouncing right to a flame.

I dont wanna hear any more crap about weise being a 4th liner. He's a third liner for sure

This game has been bounces. The plays have been solid. Every puck chip is bouncing right to a flame.

I don't call scoring two soft goals - one that a pee wee goalie should have stopped as confirmation as Weisse being a sure fire 3rd liner.

I don't call scoring two soft goals - one that a pee wee goalie should have stopped as confirmation as Weisse being a sure fire 3rd liner.

Hey if soft, fluke goals and empty netters did not count Pleks would not have any this season. :rofl:

Right on Weiss and Nate !!

I call two and a half season of consistent point getting at key times as sure fire third liner

WTF is Weisse doing on the pp again???? Scores a friggin flukey goal and MT's golden boy is on the PP again.

Real PP comes out and they score! Is that Beaulieu's first???

I think they want one right hand shot up front on the PP. That would have been Semin but with him out, someone takes his place. That leaves Weise, Flynn, Smith-Pelly, and Mitchell, with the last 3 playing the penalty kill.

As for Beaulieu, that was his first of the season, not his first as a Hab. He had one last year.

I get that Weise isn't the world's greatest finisher, but he brings a whole lot more to the table than Semin does in any given game.

Not that I have anything against Semin, really - I agree that he's added a bit of offensive flair. (Just a bit, mind). But he's hardly the saviour; his benching was inevitable, and it will happen more than once as the season progresses. The idea that we should be waiving guys to 'force' MT to play him is crazy, as is the scenario of fans biting on tinfoil in a rage because he isn't dressed.

Semin is as bad as expected just good he wasn't given any real $ or term

Go Habs Go!

I never said take Weise out for Semin guys, and I don't know how many games you watched Semin play in this year, but he hasn't been that bad, in fact, Chucky Eller and him were quite a threat every shift.

and really, Byron is better than Semin? Savior no, but holy jesus...

Maybe you could keep the hate real at least Don... you don't even talk like you actually have watched any games this season :monkey: