Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

So which ones better jets NHL 2k7 or NHL 07?

What does one have and the other does not.

Any special features?

I haven't really looked into it yet but 2k7 won't have complications on my 360 so thats all I care about.

It's a shame too since 07 had some really cool things with the 360 like how everything was going to be controlled with the control stick. Shoot, deke, check all with the same control stick. The face buttons did absolutely nothing. And they added Waivers which even the 2k series didn't have. And then theres Two Way contracts, I think they added a farm league finally and they've input an actual salary cap.

I'll have to read whats up with 2k7 because all this time I've assumed I was getting 07 so I just didn't pay attention to it.

Holy smokes! I went to IGN to read on 2k7 (all I know is it's got Joe Thornton on the cover) and the NHL 07 ratings are there!

http://sports.ign.com/articles/728/728775p5.html

Ehehehehe....Jose is still one of the best goalies in the game. Kipper only has 5 more OVR points then Theo.

Today sucked. I got my first trafic ticket ever and that ***ed up my mood and efficiency at work for the rest of the day.

But damn the beer taste good.

Today sucked. I got my first trafic ticket ever and that ***ed up my mood and efficiency at work for the rest of the day.

But damn the beer taste good.

Ouch man, I've never had one yet, lol... but I have had a minor accident. (I hit a guy's bumper, but all it did was get it dirty... yet somehow the impact was enough to cause my air bags to open up... costing me 500$ to get re-installed :puke: .

Dude, I miss beer... it's been like... several weeks. :blink:

I really tought I had the time to pass that stupid trafic light but noooo it turned red as soon as it was too late for me to brake and a police car was right behind me. Stupid police didnt believed me when I told him I tought I had the time to cross before it turned red.

Woohoo I managed ot get my hands on

Suikoden3.jpg

$32 for an used copy with no instruction booklet but still well worth it so far. I love the fact you get to play from multiple point of view and thus many point of view of the same situation.

Played a 6-hour game of poker last night :|. Game wen't from 9:30pm to 3:30am. I made it down to the final 2, but we were so tired we decided to split (pretty much had the same amount of chips). Fun stuff anyway.

I was owning the game at one point, I'll try and post a picture of my roman-like formation of chips.

I started a season with the EHL league.

It's really fun. HWL watch out! I'm signing up first chance I get!

And I promise to not send dark_faerie all my finns unless I get equal or better value :P

I would love to get another chance at playing...if it wasn't for a compute SNAFU i'd still have my team