Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Cake is better then pie.

I like them both... especially when they're chocolat.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............................. :):):):):):):)

:king: :hlogo: :king:

"Donuts.. is they're anything they cant do?" - H.Simpson :D

I used to work in a dunkin donuts and I made M_A_K special donuts. you needed at least two coffees or glasses of milk to get through it.

oh by the way: PIE rules

Doughnuts have a disputed history. One theory is that they were introduced into North America by Dutch settlers, who are responsible for popularizing other desserts, including cookies, cream pie, and cobbler.

:D :D :D :D :D

Regional variations

In the Netherlands, the Oliebollen, referred to in cookbooks as Dutch Doughnuts, is a type of fritter containing pieces of apple and/or dried fruit like raisins; they are traditionally eaten as part of New Year celebrations.

Well those are really sweet, great taste! Somebody tried them?

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

Looks like the girlfriend and I will be breaking up this weekend. We both feel the long distance thing isn't working out.

I guess this makes me a free agent?

Well...a little sooner than expected. I didn't even get the decency of a face to face conversation. I got a phone call from her where she basically said I shouldn't show up this weekend if it was to breakup, and that I should tell her now. Apparently she flipped a switch and went from acting somewhat ambivalent to the relationship to not being able to live without me. :blink:

I didn't want to talk about it over the phone, especially since I've been expecting a breakup for weeks now and didn't have an answer for her.

I'll spare you all the details, but she ended it basically because she didn't want me to show up, have us talk face to face, and have me possibly breakup with her. Then she said, "There, are you happy now?" To which I replied, "um, no." and then she hung up.

Have I been dating a lunatic for over a year?

Yes, you've been dating a female. :P

:lol:

It sucks, Trizzak

hope you get over it as fast as possible.

at least you wont have to choose between a nagging girlfriend and leafs-habs game :P

at least you wont have to choose between a nagging girlfriend and leafs-habs game :P

Well said. :lol:

But now we don't have a good luck charm for the Habs to win. Trizzak, get a new girlfriend now!