Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

I remember around this time last year, the only thing you could hear on the radio was Dance, Dance by Fall Out Boy. Being overplayed on Muchmusic and on the radio killed my interest in them because I was a big fan of theirs before they hit it big.

Never really been much of a radio listener, even driving around with my friends, someone has their iPod hooked up. It's mostly just Much but I don't even watch that a whole lot now. If I did, I'd probably despise Evanescence.

Speaking of The Killers, picked their new album up to. I was listening to it last night and what I heard was good. I fell asleep though, was listening to it at 3 AM while lieing in bed. :P

When I was in Vegas like 4 years ago i saw a huge billboard for where they were playing, it was funny cause a year later they were all over the radio

LOL what a bunch of sissy panseys. Wow, those girlie voices. lol.

nick to aaron. I'm sorry(hugs and kisses)...now lets go and kick that stupid goalie's @$$

Wow how stupid, The fight was probably fake because when in a fight does somebody Flash the lights on and off on off ?

Wow how stupid, The fight was probably fake because when in a fight does somebody Flash the lights on and off on off ?

When you're nothing more then a prissy has been pop tart? Or in Aaron's case, a never was. Don't understand how he gets A-List celebs to date him.

LOL. Jackpot. Thats the reason why I hate girls my age. So f-ing shallow. I have better luck becoming friends with women in there mid to late 20's then girls my age.

That's a HUGE generalization! That's like saying guys our age only care about sex...and sports. So NOT true!

That's a HUGE generalization! That's like saying guys our age only care about sex...and sports. So NOT true!

Yeah, they think about television too. :P Ah, those were days...

Wait a second, I still spend half my time watching TV and sports.

LOL have you been to a party lately? The girls are bimbos only care about getting laid apparently. They want to be airheads. They aren't intelligent. Geesh most of the women I hang around with are in ages 25,28,30,32 and 40. Hmm I wonder why. Oh I know they can have intelligent conversations! Oh what a concept!

Will you listen when I'm on the radio?

Only if you talk about me. :D

Agreed. I know many girls at the same age (and some younger) who are completely the opposite Pierre described. Must be regional, there are very few bimbos around here. Theres ones who like to shop and everything but they also know how to have a decent conversation.

LOL have you been to a party lately? The girls are bimbos only care about getting laid apparently. They want to be airheads. They aren't intelligent. Geesh most of the women I hang around with are in ages 25,28,30,32 and 40. Hmm I wonder why. Oh I know they can have intelligent conversations! Oh what a concept!

Did it ever occur to you that the non-bimbos don't go to the parties hosted by the airheads? Girls tend to be very clique oriented, espeically teenage girls. The ones hosting the parties generally aren't friends with the smart crowd, thus the smart crowd isn't invited to the parties.