Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

I'm back from a frikkin crazy hockey game

Gatineau 9 Rimouski 8. Never saw that much goals in a single game before :blink:

Neither of those teams can spell defense , goaltending or penalty kill to save their lifes

Gatineau almost blew it, they were leading 7-2 at one point in the second and 8-5 with like 10 minutes to go in the third

i'm so sick of that show

the guy playing Clark has to be the worst actor i've ever seen.

Even tie domi could probably fake anger better than that,

wait, who am i kidding, Tie Domi would get lost on his way to the set

Good cast but I still don't think it'll do well.

Jaime Pressly

Devon Aoki

Sarah Carter

Holly Valance

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DOA:_Dead_or_Alive

I've seen one trailer and it just seems like an all-female Mortal Kombat 2.

welcome to stinkfest

hey it's all chiks so it as at least one good side.

Yeah I love how the show has a ton of Canadians on there. I know its filmed in Vancouver but its always cool to see CBC guys and gals or CTV guys and gals showing up on the show.

I mean the cast itself is more canadian then american.

Kreuk - canadian vancouver

Ashmore- canadian vancouver

Durance- canadian alberta

Welling- michigan but lives in Vancouver permenantly

Mack - germany-usa- but lives in Vancouver permenantly

Thats over half of the cast.

Hell it probably even would fit the quota of a Canadian tv show having canadian people on there.

Yay Dentist!

Had a cavity filled this morning and my the left side of my mouth is still numb. Kinda sucks.

In other news, pre-orders for the Wii and PS3 have started! EB is only getting 10 units of each though so I have to get there before the store opens on Monday and make sure I get mine down.

Last Thursday i also had to go to the Dentist. Asshole!! The guy is a pain in the ass. He doesnt like me, and i dont like him. But thats an advantage for him, the guy can serious hurt me :P

This time there were 2 Cavity's. There was even blood on the Light above me which the dentist uses for his sight.

Last Thursday i also had to go to the Dentist. Asshole!! The guy is a pain in the ass. He doesnt like me, and i dont like him. But thats an advantage for him, the guy can serious hurt me :P

This time there were 2 Cavity's. There was even blood on the Light above me which the dentist uses for his sight.

Oh geez, your dentist sounds sadistic. Mine is cool, he saves all the SI's he gets and gives them to me when I come by.

I didn't get my cavities done at the same time, my check-up was two weeks ago and I had 2. I got one done today and then I have to go back on November 4th to get the other done. He didn't want to do them at the same time, said it would be too painful. Really, the only bad part is when they shove that needle in to freeze your mouth.

Although I had a couple filled without freezing once when I was 12. That shit hurts even more.

with all the coffee and tea that I drink, I really need to get teeth whitenend.

I think I have the greatest dentist...he looks like gilles duceppe but he doesn't bark all the time. he's nice, really calm guy and his assistants are all my age and boy are they cute and they're also very nice.

can wait till my next appiontement :D

OMG, remember that whale rider movie? The girl who starred in it is now pregnant at 16. geesh.

I guess she rode the sperm whale :blink: ..sorry bad joke!!