Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

To each his own. I thought she was pretty attractive, though the girl early in the movie was better.

I prefered Eva Green (the 2nd one). But I guess that's because I usually prefer face over body. *shrug*

Yeah, I agree. In Pirates (1) I would have given her a 10. Now she seems too skinny. I believe I gave her an 8 (you're supposed to factor in personality, I believe).

She's been a bit too thin the last few times I've seen her. I go for a full bodied woman, like Catherine Bell.

It was a joke...

Anywho, she hasn't lost or gained any weight since she first hit stardom. She's just wearing gowns and dresses that aren't suited for her body type, making her look anorexic. However the Oscar wrap she wore this year made her look fantastic (not like it's hard to do though).

Anywho, she hasn't lost or gained any weight since she first hit stardom. She's just wearing gowns and dresses that aren't suited for her body type, making her look anorexic. However the Oscar wrap she wore this year made her look fantastic (not like it's hard to do though).

I don't know, I've seen her a few times where I can see her ribs sticking through, and she didn't used to look like that. Plus, she went through that whole short hair phase because of Domino. Short hair on women just isn't attractive.

Didn't like any of the girls didn't vote.

Oh come now, how can you possibly not think ANY of them are attractive?

Oh come now, how can you possibly not think ANY of them are attractive?

I don't find the Olsen twins attractive, or Nicky Hilton, Lindsay Lohan or whomever.

Really those girls are not attractive at all.

superficial plastic bimbos with drug problems

I don't find airheads attractive

Edited by Pierre the Great

I don't find the Olsen twins attractive, or Nicky Hilton, Lindsay Lohan or whomever.

Really those girls are not attractive at all.

superficial plastic bimbos with drug problems

I don't find airheads attractive

Way to pick out the worst ones on the list.

Nelly Furtado?

Evangeline Lilly?

Rachel Weisz?

There was like 100 women to choose from, you're saying they're all alcoholic airheads?

I don't know, I've seen her a few times where I can see her ribs sticking through, and she didn't used to look like that. Plus, she went through that whole short hair phase because of Domino. Short hair on women just isn't attractive.

Yes she did. Not as much but her ribs have always been "there" so to speak. She's got nice abs which she never shows off anymore. She wears these dresses that are open down the side which just don't look good on her because she's so skinny. But when she wears these tight midriff kind of shirts (ala the first POTC premiere) then she looks great.

Agreed on the short hair though, even on Keira I hated it.

Oh sorry. Didn't know you knew every single one of those chicks personally.

My bad.

:lol:

I've been polarized by the girls around here, not the smartest, nicest, future alcoholics, redneck-ish, now I'm generalizing here but those are the girls that I run into. Plus they are all chain smokers. not a fan of smokers. Its a midwest thing apparently because I go to the Pacific Northwest and nobody there smokes but come here its smoke city. disgusting.