Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

I'm shocked that you laughed at the animals part. Animals aren't some stupid thing that breathes etc. My dog worships a bone, he cries to the bone, its torn up and no good but when you "retire" it and a couple years later he finds it again, he gets all moody for it.

Animals have their "religion" through rituals or through their ways of communication.

I loved Tecmo Bowl Bowl and Blades of Steel, every once in a while I get them out again and play them for old times sake. I'm not worshipping the games, I'm enjoying them once again. If you think that is religion, then it's pretty obvious that you have absolutely no idea what religion really is.

They WANT what's best for the child

That is the definition of selflessness, putting others before yourself. If you can't see that, you're blind.

Wanting is being selfish.

In that case, your Christmas list is extremely selfish.

I'm not religious and I see a purpose to my life, you just can't get past the "if you don't have religion you don't have a purpose" attitude.

Just because you don't believe in God, doesn't mean you can't enjoy being alive. For one thing, most people are afraid of death and don't want to feel any pain. I don't think there is a meaning why humans are alive but it doesn't mean I want to kill myself.

Who said anything about religion? Who said anything about God? I find myself at a point in my life where I don't feel like my life has meaning. As a teacher, my purpose is to educate kids and help them prepare for life and teach them everything I can, that's a purpose to live for. But I'm only subbing, so I'm with different kids all the time and usually only supervising them while the work, very rarely doing any teaching. I'm certainly not making a difference in anyone's life. So right now, I don't feel like my life has much purpose, so I'm not very happy with my life. Don't get me wrong, I don't wanna die or anything, but I'm certainly not as happy as I would be if I was making more of a difference. That has nothing to do with God or religion, and it certainly isn't selfish. Too many people just want to get by in life, they don't care about having a purpose. That's a big problem.

If anything, children make an extremely positive impact on society in general. Children give people a purpose in their life. How many people would be happy in life working in crappy jobs, yet important to society, making just enough money to get by? Not a whole lot. Children give those kind of people a reason to keep with it. It's no longer about just getting by, it's being able to provide for their child so they can have a better life. That's pretty damn selfless.

i was looking at sociologically, you guys aren't you're going "well that's stupid blah blah blah"

No, what you're doing is sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "blah blah blah." The argument got to a point where you could no longer figure out a way to respond, so you started saying that you're so much smarter and that your argument is over our heads. It's that same old superiority complex you have when it comes to argument, you think you're so good that you can't ever be wrong.

Anyways, this conversation needs to end. This is definitely about something, which goes against the purpose of this thread. Trizz, hurry! This thread needs an enima!

No, what you're doing is sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "blah blah blah." The argument got to a point where you could no longer figure out a way to respond, so you started saying that you're so much smarter and that your argument is over our heads. It's that same old superiority complex you have when it comes to argument, you think you're so good that you can't ever be wrong.

Anyways, this conversation needs to end. This is definitely about something, which goes against the purpose of this thread. Trizz, hurry! This thread needs an enima!

not true at all.

Wow, she looks terrible. Had her name not been in the name of the link, I don't think I would have recognized her. Elisha + short hair = yuck!

Anyways, I searched their names together and came up with a few paparazi type sites/blogs and they said it was definitely Mike.

Wow, she looks terrible. Had her name not been in the name of the link, I don't think I would have recognized her. Elisha + short hair = yuck!

Anyways, I searched their names together and came up with a few paparazi type sites/blogs and they said it was definitely Mike.

They're dating now, or?

I thought the same thing.

Who the crap is Mike? Am I missing a key 24 reference here?

lol no the bbc gave out her height as she was the tallest in the competition.

for some reason though, dating in b.c. is much easier then back home in the back water stench with the air the smell of formaldehyde; where the "babes" are toothless wonders who spit chewing tabbacca, chain smoke and drink a 6 pack while listening to country music.

Edited by Pierre the Great

so I'll be visiting Montréal end december and my beloved team will play..0 games at the Bell Centre.. de crist!

Does anyone know some good hockeystores in Montréal. Already found Sports Gilbert Rousseau (actually I have no idea if he's any good.. time will tell) but does anyone know of some more?

Thanks in advance.

so I'll be visiting Montréal end december and my beloved team will play..0 games at the Bell Centre.. de crist!

Does anyone know some good hockeystores in Montréal. Already found Sports Gilbert Rousseau (actually I have no idea if he's any good.. time will tell) but does anyone know of some more?

Thanks in advance.

it depends on what you're buying qand where you'll be staying. if you're downtown, you may want to check the canadiens boutique.

there a sports expert on ste catherine/mansfield.

otherwize, any suburb has a decent sports store.