Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Is Burger King in Qc still selling poutine?

Talking about nasty fast food, did someone tried this :

bowls_potato.jpg

We start with a generous serving of our creamy mashed potatoes, layered with sweet corn and loaded with bite-sized pieces of crispy chicken. Then we drizzle it all with our signature home-style gravy and top it off with a shredded three-cheese blend. It's all your favourite flavors coming together. (Subject to availability)

source : http://www.kfc.com/menu/bowls_potato.asp

Talking about nasty fast food, did someone tried this :

We start with a generous serving of our creamy mashed potatoes, layered with sweet corn and loaded with bite-sized pieces of crispy chicken. Then we drizzle it all with our signature home-style gravy and top it off with a shredded three-cheese blend. It's all your favourite flavors coming together. (Subject to availability)

Yeah, it's no bad. As fattening as it sounds, it's not very filling, it's kind small. Given that it has a whole meal's worth of ingredients, you would expect it to serve as a full meal's worth of food. I was left wanting more when I was done with mine. Plus, they didn't put in enough gravy to have any left for the bottom, so I had to eat half a layer of plain mashed potatoes, yuck!

Dont forget your snow boots !! lol

we've had our second snow storm in 2 weeks.

Yeah, read the paper this morning.. already got my sandals out of my suitcase..

I was thinking of buying snow boots or whatever they're called overthere. Do you know a good adress and/or some pics so that I know what Im looking for.. :unsure:

:unsure: we haven't had snow overhere for like.. 15 something years..

Yeah, read the paper this morning.. already got my sandals out of my suitcase..

I was thinking of buying snow boots or whatever they're called overthere. Do you know a good adress and/or some pics so that I know what Im looking for.. :unsure:

:unsure: we haven't had snow overhere for like.. 15 something years..

go shop at any mall and you'll find some. between 75 to 125$ you should be ok. you dont need them for to long so dont overpay!!! unless you're coming back every year !!

obviously, you need a good sole on your boot. you also want something that really well " isolé". it sould go up toi your ankle..

my arms falling off, got bit by a spider, wrist has swollen, giant red bloody puss came out :puke:

anybody know what the heck that is based on the description?

Take me back to Vancouver, somebody! I am lost, don't know where I am, and can't remember how to get around here. A tourist.

lol

That really does suck man. Hopefully you make it back here in one piece. ;)

my arms falling off, got bit by a spider, wrist has swollen, giant red bloody puss came out :puke:

Take me back to Vancouver, somebody! I am lost, don't know where I am, and can't remember how to get around here. A tourist.

lol

I knew you were someone I recognized! HOMER!

"I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am!"

Went to the supermarket today. Bought me some Kwak..

I kissed charline labonté.

you want to psych me, I can do it too !!

Edited by marky_and_komi

funny thing..it happened to me last week, my calf was really swollen and hurting. its going away slowly but surely.

Damn, just received my habs jersey from La boutique du Canadien, they embroided Komisarek 8 on it. But as a Christmas gift, I can't wear it until the Tampa Bay Lightning game !

Damn, just received my habs jersey from La boutique du Canadien, they embroided Komisarek 8 on it. But as a Christmas gift, I can't wear it until the Tampa Bay Lightning game !

how long does it take them to make something special.. like (for example) #30 Garon

how long does it take them to make something special.. like (for example) #30 Garon

Don't really know because i didn't make the steps by myself since it's a gift. I guess you would have to call La boutique du Canadien...