Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

I'm not at that point yet were I can do that (Look I've got 3 teams and three different pulls telling me which team to support, I've got my childhood friend telling me to get back in the saddle with St. Louis sports, I've got the fact that I live BC and then the Habs). If I had to pick I'd go with Montreal though, Canucks are just one big tease to me, like some girl in the bar who's hitting on you, but you know she's just playing around. And the Blues, a lot a pain there (again if you hadn't DELETED THE POST I SPENT 2HRS ON!!! Explaining everything) don't think I could go back to that situation.

If you actually knew more about the Blues, you'd realize they're in decent shape. :P

I just noticed my birthday is in 12 days. It keeps on creeping up on me and even when I remember it, it doesn't interest me and then slips right back out of my head.

well mine is next week and I'm changing decade and I try to forget about it. it just dont work :blink:

well mine is next week and I'm changing decade and I try to forget about it. it just dont work :blink:

30 eh? I can understand why you don't want to think about it but Congrats nonetheless! :clap: The big three oh.

Well if Bettman allows me to listen to the games on KMOX.com I might be back.

But I died when the Arena was imploded. Never been the same since.

You're 30 Marky? cool.

NOT YET !!! I still have a week :unsure:

I'm cool with the age I have since people think I'm 23 !!!

Well at least your not me! I'm 22 yet I feel 25ish due to all those years working nights which age you.

I worked night in a wall mart for a year. tow years in a dunkin D..night time

I did night at the hotel on week ends when I was studying and I've been working night time ever since.

I guess I have better genes than you !!

That doesn't sound dangerous, imo I'd love those jobs. First night on the job for me as an 18 year old I ran into a drunk with a knife in an apartment complex. Last summer I was almost killed by a drunk driver, and then you've got to count all close calls with deer jumping in front of the car. yeesh.

wasn't pleasant.

Edited by Pierre the Great

:?-

I'm not going to pay to listen to a feed on the net. I know MLB has this stupid rule that you have to buy into mlb.com. Stupid money grabbing capitalist thieves.

Anyway, Designated Driving sucks. Had to weight around all night for a friend to stop screwing this other friend. She of course never came out so, everyone's like forget it.

ugh.

I know no one else cares but.....

MANCHESTER UNITED TAKE THE PREMIER LEAGUE CROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELL YEA!!!

*ahem*

I got to watch it. Thank you the Score. :D

I'm not going to pay to listen to a feed on the net. I know MLB has this stupid rule that you have to buy into mlb.com. Stupid money grabbing capitalist thieves.

Anyway, Designated Driving sucks. Had to weight around all night for a friend to stop screwing this other friend. She of course never came out so, everyone's like forget it.

ugh.

Haha.

I'm not going to pay to listen to a feed on the net.

Why would you have to pay to listen to a hockey game? It's called NHL radio, they stream every team's home announcers for free. It's been around since, heck, probably 2000.

Someone decided to hide it and run away though. :D

So when I have a conversation with Pierre everyone gets pissed off at me for clogging this thread. Being a reasonable person, I take that criticism in stride and decide to clean out the thread when it gets too serious. So then when I do that, everyone gets pissed off at me. No matter what I do I get crapped on for it. You people are unbelievable.

Why would you have to pay to listen to a hockey game? It's called NHL radio, they stream every team's home announcers for free. It's been around since, heck, probably 2000.

I remember a nasty rumor last off-season that the NHL was gonna get rid of it, I was so ticked off. Glad it didn't actually happen though. I wish they could do pre-season games though.

Haha.

yeah I was tired when I wrote that. Silly russian girl, she said "oh I'll be ready to leave in a few minutes" then goes to Russian guys room doesn't come out for hours, the door is locked. Geez, why did you just tell me before hand. Two other people waited around until 4am for her.

http://newslite.tv/2008/05/15/rocketman-fl...-alps-with.html

Words do not begin to describe how unbelievably f*cking cool that is. I'm first in line if something like this ever becomes available for commercial use.

Wow. With that kind of investment, I'm happy for him that it worked. Having that jetpack would be awesome though as I could fly and pretend to be a Stealth fighter.