Practice Crasher

JMMR

Which Habsworld Member Crashed this Practice?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which Habsworld Member Crashed this Practice?

• Koivu-11
    • CoRvInA
    • Bulis_the_Habbie
    • Peter Puck
    • shortcat1
    • HABS Fan Nr.1
    • puck7x
    • simonus

I don't think what happened with the so-called fan was that funny. What would have happened if he injured someone out there? What would have happened if he shot a puck at théo's knee, Huet's throat? What would have happened if the "fan" had other intentions? No. Maybe it's my sense of humor. Not funny.

I agree with you in that sense, but I know that I would have loved to do that when I was a little younger...

I don't think what happened with the so-called fan was that funny. What would have happened if he injured someone out there? What would have happened if he shot a puck at théo's knee, Huet's throat? What would have happened if the "fan" had other intentions? No. Maybe it's my sense of humor. Not funny.

Given that nobody was hurt, it's frickin' hilarious.

I equate it to the girl I saw slip on ice and fall down. After I saw she was ok, I laughed at her. I laughed even harder as she tried to go up an icy incline, and kept sliding back to the bottom.

With Julien ordering him off the ice, defenceman Craig Rivet stood close by in case there was trouble, but the man went off peacefully.

What were you planning to do Rivet? Drop the gloves and box him?

If it was a big black guy, Rivet would have been the 1st guy running off the ice.

What would have happened if he injured someone out there? What would have happened if he shot a puck at théo's knee, Huet's throat?

They face 80, 90 MPH shots. They'd probably just catch the puck.

What were you planning to do Rivet? Drop the gloves and box him?

If it was a big black guy, Rivet would have been the 1st guy running off the ice.

Boy, that's not racially insensitive. I take it you're a big Sean Avery fan?

Anyways, it's no laughing matter. As I stated, it's hilarious, given that nobody was hurt. Just as easily, however, that guy could have gone after someone. Remember, a hockey stick can be a deadly weapon. If the guy were some nutcase, this might not have been such a funny thing. There is always the risk of something bad happening when fans go onto the playing surface. Just look what happened with the Kansas City Royals a couple years back. There was nothing funny about that.

so I get no votes? Do I take that as a compliment?

I voted for you pal......but I know you didnt do it. Man it was a long trip from Abu Dhabi and back! But, I almost scored!!! If only I had more time....

Wow I've got 4 5 votes. If elected I will not serve. (But keep those votes poring in. BTH can feel me gaining on him)

I want to point out that the first save shouldn't count because there was no chance to warm up. No one can be expected to come in cold and make a good attempt with his first shot. And the save on the 2nd shot was just Theo getting lucky. He doesn't stop that shot more than 1 in a hundred tries. One more chance would have showed the real talent.

Also, don't think Gainey didn't see video of "Raphael" streaking in and lasering his shots at Theo. I think his waiving of Dagenais shows that Gainey has big plans for the league's new superstar, Raphael. Boy does Bob ever work under the radar. Now all we need to do is clear another 4 to 5 million in cap room and then look out for Peter Puck for Raphael.

Edited by Peter Puck

I can only imagine what would have happened if the guy had managed to score. He would have gone over the Julien and said, "why did you leave me in?! I've just played my last game with the Montreal Canadiens!"

"But Jose, this is a practice."

"Whatever!"

I can only imagine what would have happened if the guy had managed to score. He would have gone over the Julien and said, "why did you leave me in?! I've just played my last game with the Montreal Canadiens!"

"But Jose, this is a practice."

"Whatever!"

I was thinking of that too. What if this random guy had scored on him. It would be on video and it would be an emmbarassing time for Theo and for me especially..My buds never stop dissing the Habs.