Game #33 - Montreal at Colorado 8pm est Wed. Dec 21

Prime Minister Koivu

Polls are fun  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should Price’s number be retired?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Not considering contracts, which player do you wish wasn’t a Canadien?

• Hoffman
    • Dadonov
    • Drouin
    • Armia
    • None of the above
  3. 3. Is Dach a winger or a centre long term?

• Winger
    • Centre

2 hours ago, alfredoh2009 said:

If it wasn’t for Richard and Allen, it would have been a boring game

too bad they got a point, it keeps them at .500 but that’s ok , not the worst thing

I am glad Drouin did well in his limited role and that no one got hurt 

I was surprised Drouin didn't leave the game. Took a shot off the left wrist. It looked like it bothered him quite a bit.

14 minutes ago, huzer said:

I was surprised Drouin didn't leave the game. Took a shot off the left wrist. It looked like it bothered him quite a bit.

I am not sure, but didn't he skip a few shifts? Or was that Slafkovsky on the 4th? I missed the shot to the wrist

I think he still wears "short" hockey gloves despite the repeat injuries.

42 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

I am not sure, but didn't he skip a few shifts? Or was that Slafkovsky on the 4th? I missed the shot to the wrist

I think he still wears "short" hockey gloves despite the repeat injuries.

It happened right in front of us. It was a friendly fire shot that got him, and he immediately grabbed his wrist and doubled over. I watched to see if he went down the tunnel, but obviously he never did. 

Quick review, seat wise, we were a little more on the side of the corner than I would've preferred. I generally try to sit on the ends. As such, far zone play meant we had to watch the jumbotron. We were at the end for Richard's goal, and Rantanen's game winner. We were sitting directly beside the corner cameraman. The RDS guy kept getting ticked off at the ref for backing right in front of him. It was kind of funny, he'd bang on the glass like the ref was going to pay any attention.

I did get a glare from Suzuki prior to face-off.

IMG_0689_2.jpeg

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Sir_Boagalott said:

When does the CHL regular season end?  They dont have as long as a season, so I think they would potentially have some time unless their teams go on long playoff runs.  

Usually in mid-March but most junior teams make the playoffs.  And generally speaking, good NHL prospects often wind up on teams that are expected to go a couple of rounds.  We'll have a better sense of whether or not there's a viable option on that front after the trade deadline in the respective leagues which I want to say is around January 10th.

• tomh009 changed the title to Game #33 - Montreal at Colorado 8pm est Wed. Dec 21