Game 37 Habs at Dallas Jan 2, 8:00pm

5 hours ago, DON said:

OK... Guhle, Struble or Xhekaj then.:devil:

Pick your poison and fingers crossed they dont trade a future Norris winner

For judo we need to move someone now??? I’d be looking at trading Savard or Matheson before moving the young D.

4 hours ago, Commandant said:

Or dont make the decision now....

Whats the rush.

Exactly!!!

8 hours ago, hab29RETIRED said:

I don’t want to see Harris moved, when he is of our young Dmen that can play on either side. No need to rush into any moves with our young dmen this year unless someone seriously overpays.

For sure. That time is going to come, but the longer they can keep the young d, the better. Get a good sample size and make sure you’re trading the right one. 

16 hours ago, dlbalr said:

[...]

Andersson's an interesting one, especially if they want centre depth.  I'm going to make a case for Farrell as well in a piece that should be up on the site shortly.

Farrell has looked good but isn't he just returning form injury? I know Andersson was injured too but he has NHL experience

15 hours ago, hab29RETIRED said:

His contract is a bargain and would be easier to move than Matheson or Savard. 

Harris is a talented LD that would thrive in other teams (Edmonton, Toronto, Tampa Bay, etc.) but he may be the odd man out with the Habs by the time the prospects are in the NHL and the team is consistently in the playoffs.

His contract is a bit too much for teams already at the salary cap limit; but a bargain in itself as you wrote