Streit Powers Swiss Past Czech's

kaos

He is also the captain of the Swiss team. Of course his play excels when he plays on a rink size his familiar with, good friends and, he is the star of this team. Sees a lot of ice time and this is the reason why the Canadiens drafted him in the first place. They hope that he can be as good in the NHL.

He is also the captain of the Swiss team. Of course his play excels when he plays on a rink size his familiar with, good friends and, he is the star of this team. Sees a lot of ice time and this is the reason why the Canadiens drafted him in the first place. They hope that he can be as good in the NHL.

I agree... He needs confidence, which comes only with ice-time... But it's hard to give him ice-time, if others are more deserving.

Streit is talented especially on the PP. As everyone knows and has posted it is easier to play with confidence. But if Dadny struggles for a few games try Streit out for a few games and give him some solid minutes he will step up and will be a plus offensively, he has great vision respectable foot speed and a great shot.

As for the Swiss winning they were out shot 42-19 Abischer played well and the Swiss although heavily out shot had numerous odd man rushes.

Streit is a good player. I'm glad the Habs have him. After all, we've all seen that one timer slap shot. The way the stick bends, that's awesome. Time and time again over the season I've been waiting for those one timers to go in. With a shot like that, it's only a matter of time.

I wish Streit would hit the target more.

But maybe, just maybe Streit finds his game because of the Olympics.

P.S. Komisarek bashers, give it a rest. When Gainey & Carbonneau stepped in Green was fired. The result has been a major improvement for #8

Habs :hlogo:

Well..excuse me for being an Avs fan. <_<

Aebischer is already a legend in Switzerland though. This just elevates his status.

Now his status is just a few levels under chocolate... :P

As for the Swiss winning they were out shot 42-19 Abischer played well and the Swiss although heavily out shot had numerous odd man rushes.

hehe thats what I was expecting Jetsniper to reply about!!! Go JEtsniper!!