Habs In Turin

CoRvInA

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Koivu BREAKS under pressure...

LOL thats a good one...

But seriously, is it really just Koivu playing, or is Selanne making him look better than he really is? too bad we didn't pick him up when he showed interest to play with Saku a few years back...

Canada Vs. Russia... im afraid, this might be the end of the line for "our" national team... our defensive B team might not be able to contain the Russian offencive power... our Goalies have not been up for the task either, and we couldn't even score against the Swiss... everyone needs to step it up a notch now...

Like I was saying before! Chances are That either Canada and more so USA will be Medaless... what does this mean for Vancouver 2010?

My answer is that if this embarrassment is not to happen again...the 2010 NHL schedule will be frozen 2 weeks before the Olympics start if not then Respective National teams will conduct a more Intelligent training or practice scheme that will no doubtly mean players will be asked to leave their respective NHL teams roster early so they can practice for their teams! If this had been the case this year we would have played the last two weeks without 6 (imperative) players !

Edited by CoRvInA

I guess the propecia really helped after all

or not........ isn't it supposed to keep his hair....or is that a recent picture, since he stopped using it yesterday. Photoshop in some crutches and a crazy girlfriend kicking them out from under him.....with a bunch of birds boo-ing in the sky.....

You could start a comic strip with this guy now..........man, can life turn on you in a split second.

or not........ isn't it supposed to keep his hair....or is that a recent picture, since he stopped using it yesterday. Photoshop in some crutches and a crazy girlfriend kicking them out from under him.....with a bunch of birds boo-ing in the sky.....

You could start a comic strip with this guy now..........man, can life turn on you in a split second.

Hehe, what about split hairs?

i hope that gainey dresses him a bit to let him continue... i can't imagine it would do much for his confidence to help push his team into the playoffs and then sit in the press box for a week.

Yeah, no doubt. I must admit though, I like the guy and I hope he does well. Perhaps history will repeat itself though? Our last Cup team had a Swiss (okay, so not born, but plays for the national team) guy too.

I believe the most consistent participants from any Canadian Team

one comment .... if ever Sweden is eliminated from the podium then there might well be 4 players wearing medals around their necks! GOLD SILVER BRONZE now wouldn't that be nice to see on opening night in Montreal!

Captain Koivu Vs Captain Kovalev

GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!

Nice little bunting goal by Koivu on the PP. I'd love to see him with a gold medal around his neck! 3-0 Finland with one period to go.