• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many stops?

24 really

I like this new measuring stick thing.....good stuff

measuring stick thing?????

Montreal won the season series 3-1, with all four games decided by one goal.

Much better than last season! :D

This is excellent!

Our trade power just went up. We're on the road. 4 points in 2 games.

Yes, I'll say it again; Our trade power just went up. He he.

The deadline is drawing near. Having security is a position of strength that creates a situation where we could be cheap buyers, with good returns. After all, the clock is ticking. Excellent!

:hlogo: ristobal :hlogo: uet

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

Ryder didn't have a shot the entire game!!!!!!!

Let's trade him.................. :ph34r:

I don't know if you're being sarcastic tonight, but I was thinking the same thing earlier, he would get us some value and could be part of a deal to get us an Olli Jokinen kind of player. Anyways, I know he scores lots of goals, but mostly on the powerplay and I haven't been impressed this year with his effort / skating / overall play.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic tonight, but I was thinking the same thing earlier, he would get us some value and could be part of a deal to get us an Olli Jokinen kind of player. Anyways, I know he scores lots of goals, but mostly on the powerplay and I haven't been impressed this year with his effort / skating / overall play.

ok well he is leading the team in goals by a mile

Surprisingly, Zeddy led the way in shots... with 4

he had like three shots in that multiple rebound turnaround the net ( as I saw on the highlights)

Nice clutch goal by Kovy. Sweet moves, great shot.

how was This to be?? That Koivu Higgins and Kovy were in a line together someone coming off late??

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I thought Zed was our best forward tonight, very strong on his skates all game long, and his line with Bulis and Plex used their speed to skate circles around the Panthers "D" during their cycle. All our "D" played well, especially Dandy, who seemed a bit more physical than usual.....I think we are starting to see some of BG's and GC's influence sink in on some of the year-long underachievers.

BG and GC's effects are seen most of all, IMO, in blocking shots.

This team wouldn't go near shots early in the year, ever since, they had that audio clip of Carbo telling Bob "we're never going to win unless we block those shots", this team has started blocking everything.

Very impressed with that aspect, getting Center Ice, i often watch the other team's broadcast and i'm impressed almost every game by the other commentators commenting on the blocked shots.

Let's keep this up so i can keep praising things

Also if you look at the difference in ice times, that's one of the major changes b/w BG/GC and Claude Julien.

Dandenault playing less

For the forwards very even accross the board, 12-17 minutes is the gap from least to most, except for Downey who had like 3. less fatigue, which was a major issue for us, through one stretch

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I thought Zed was our best forward tonight, very strong on his skates all game long, and his line with Bulis and Plex used their speed to skate circles around the Panthers "D" during their cycle.

Good. Have him up that trade value for a good deal by the deadline.

lets trade away our top goal scorer, thats young and only makes a million a year!! as two 20 goal season and only as 2 years in the NHl and you what to trade him... give your head a shake..lol

I dont really think we should trade away anyone. I think this team is good enough for a cup-run if we try to trade some minor leaguers/draftpicks for 1 or 2 good UFAbecomming players.

lets trade away our top goal scorer, thats young and only makes a million a year!! as two 20 goal season and only as 2 years in the NHl and you what to trade him... give your head a shake..lol

Don't get me wrong I don't want to give him away, I would only trade him if we're getting top notch return, a star. Ryder does have 25 goals, but other than those 25 shifts, he hasn't done much. And when i think about the prospects we have, i sometimes think that i'd rather deal Ryder than perezhogin, Kosty, Higgins or Plekanek. Again only if WE HAD to trade one to get what we wanted.

Revisiting the summer trade rumor we debated, what would you do now; Jose and Ryder for Luongo...in retrospect i don't think there is anything to think about

Again, let me clarify i don't want to give him away but if he can help us get upgrade then I would be WILLING to do it.