Game Thread | Canadiens Vs. Boston | 03/09/06

Spider-Man NL

Extraneous to the game thread but there was a great article on ESPN today on the Theo trade. Look for the posting in the proper thread. A reassuring read for any Habs fan.

more extraneity to this thread. If you want to see more 'encouraging' comments, try this link. It's the Théodore/Aebischer trade topic being discussed by hockey fans of different 'persuasions' in the website 'Hockeytraderumours.com'

http://www.hockeytraderumors.com/article6374.html

Interestingly, some Avs fans are foaming at the mouth with the "self destructing" nature of this trade. Sounds like an echo of many of our posts. :blink:

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Edited by shortcat1

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to back games where we've run into a hot goalie. This could be dicey.

Ours isn't looking too 'unhot' either.

Not sure if anyone posted it, but Boynton speared Ribs, which is why he got kicked out, and why Ribs unleashed the BEAST!!! :D

I think Bégin has a new friend...

GOOD JOB RIBS!

-That penalty wasn't Dand's fault, he didn't try to trip him.

-Healy is unbelievable, what an ass. I can't stand listening to him. If I still had RDS, I would be watching the game there even though I don't speak french.

Healy is the dumbass of the century :monkey:

Couldn't agree with you more Prime Minister Koivu. Glenn Healy should not be broadcasting, who knows why TSN even hired him.

GOOD JOB RIBS!

-That penalty wasn't Dand's fault, he didn't try to trip him.

-Healy is unbelievable, what an ass. I can't stand listening to him. If I still had RDS, I would be watching the game there even though I don't speak french.

Healy is the dumbass of the century :monkey:

I agree, Bergeron just barrelled over Dandy's stick, and went down like Paris Hilton on a first date. Still, it could be a turning point, given the Bruins will have a full 2 min PP on a fresh sheet of ice, fully rested.

GO HABS GO!

GO PK GO!!!

Not that post-period interviews are worth much, but why did TSN's Michael Whalen interview the Bruins' Glen Murray. Shouldn't a CANADIAN reporter for a CANADIAN network be interviewing a CANADIEN for a CANADIAN audience? Just asking.

I hope Dandenault watches the rest of the games from the press box once Todd Simpson arrives.

I hope Simpson takes a better class of penalty!

I agree, Bergeron just barrelled over Dandy's stick, and went down like Paris Hilton on a first date. Still, it could be a turning point, given the Bruins will have a full 2 min PP on a fresh sheet of ice, fully rested.

GO HABS GO!

GO PK GO!!!

Thats Funny, went down like Paris Hilton on a first date LOL. :D

I can not believe that Ribero dropped the gloves. I missed the first period I was sleeping, I guess I did not miss much. Ton's of penalties again which I know has been mentiond plenty in this thread.

I am so happy that Begin did not get a 3rd man in penalty.

5-5 TB Buffalo

CJAD says maybe Boylton gave Ribs the "throat slash" gesture so was tossed for that... Sounds like that was quite an exchange!

(Man if I were Ribs I wouldn't vacation in Massachusetts)