Game Thread /ottawa @ Montréal / 10-04-2006

mathieu30

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Komisarek beat the piss out of people tonight! Good job!

I noticed too.. maybe he's trying to compensate for Bégin's loss?

Random toughts

Why cant Habs never score into an empty net?

LOL I noticed that too

It'll a helluva series if we play them in the 1st round.

for the 1st time tonight I felt the playoffs are starting next week

Random toughts

Why cant Habs never score into an empty net?

Why did they took 1 full period to get into the game?

Why doesn't Sundstrom at least try to keep his spot on the roster?

Who else want Sen's Neil to get punched in the face? :D

Bonk recently scored in an empty net... but still.. I WANT MORE!!! :D

who cares about empty net goal?? as long as we win and as long as the SENS lose muahahaha~ shame on them badly~~~

What do all those who were ready to write Abby off after 3 games have to say now.

Don't be so negative,

I was critical and wanted to HUET to play but whenever he got teh chance I wanted him to do well, cause that means the team was doing well.

Another solid goalie cna't hurt for the playoffs. You never know what could happen

Tampa plays Atlanta tomorrow

Does it matter who wins?

If Atlanta wins then Tampa doesn't gain ground on Montreal, but if Tampa wins then the Thrashers are all but eliminated.

Also, Carolina plays New Jersey tomorrow. Here's hoping Carolina beats them for two reasons: It gives us a better chance to catch NJ, and it would keep Carolina in 1st place and currently out of a 1st round playoff date with Montreal.

Also, Carolina plays New Jersey tomorrow. Here's hoping Carolina beats them for two reasons: It gives us a better chance to catch NJ, and it would keep Carolina in 1st place and currently out of a 1st round playoff date with Montreal.

i agree on the Carolina win. We stand a better chance against the Sens (without Hasek though).

I think it's best for the Habs that Atlanta wins. The won't catch up with montreal. And so Tampa keeps on a good distance. We gotta get close to NJ and Philly!

Thankfully, we got the Sens now instead of in our final four games. Redden, Chara, and Havlat should all be back very soon. Aebischer played great and the team played very well in beating the Sens again, but I'm definitely hoping for 6th place or Carolina... because Ottawa will be much different and much better soon.

Don't be so negative,

I was critical and wanted to HUET to play but whenever he got teh chance I wanted him to do well, cause that means the team was doing well.

Another solid goalie cna't hurt for the playoffs. You never know what could happen

I'm not being negative, it's others who were that way, I'm not one to write somebody off because they played 3 sub par games. For the most part Aeby played well in Colorado so there was no reason to believe he wouldn't do the same here.

Huge 2 points last night. Way to go Habbers.

I agree with Carolina winning to avoid them in the first round as well as to better catch New Jersey, thats a no brainer.

Hopefully the Habbers can keep the momentum going through the games at Buffalo and Boston. 2 outta four points would be sweet.

Jesus! Atlanta is beating Tampa 5 - 1 in the second period!

New Jersey is beating Carolina 2 - 1 with 15 minutes to go in the 3rd.

Is anything going right? Yes. Florida is beating Toronto.

wow....nothing is going how I wanted it to.

New Jersey beat Carolina. Atlanta is about to beat Tampa. Heck, even the Leafs are currently winning.

Looks like the Habs will get no help from other teams. I guess they'll just have to keep winning and control their own fate.

wow....nothing is going how I wanted it to.

New Jersey beat Carolina. Atlanta is about to beat Tampa. Heck, even the Leafs are currently winning.

Looks like the Habs will get no help from other teams. I guess they'll just have to keep winning and control their own fate.

well... uh.... TB lost... :blush:

. Atlanta is about to beat Tampa.

How exactly isn't that good? Are you not a habs fan? MOntreal has more to worry about from Tampa than Atlanta.

MOntreal always was in the position of winning their own games and now worrying about what other teams were doing

How exactly isn't that good? Are you not a habs fan? MOntreal has more to worry about from Tampa than Atlanta.

MOntreal always was in the position of winning their own games and now worrying about what other teams were doing

I'd rather a 2 horse race than a 3 horse race.